Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trumps Lawyer Just Admitted To Campaign Collusion With Russians.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
    Like I said I know the rules on here I dont need advice or anything else from you. Also why are you telling me I'm close to being put on ignore. Idc if you put me on or not. Actually I'd be much happier if you did and kept replying with the same things over and over.
    No problem. I'm a nice guy.

Your wish is granted.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      No problem. I'm a nice guy.

Your wish is granted.
      I bet u are just thought javi was being a bit hypocritical with his lazy jab at the guy motor(who I dont even know) and told him about it that's all. Because like I said if one is lazy for not wanting to look it up then the one who knows the answer and brought up the topic is lazy also for not giving it to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        hhmmm

i know what you meant there....

now take a weeks break and think about what you posted
        Sorry, I didn’t realise that the use of the word “f u c k e r” was a banning offence

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Speak for yourself.

But keep on going and being pig-headed. I could care less if you get yourself banned.

You're a hair away from being placed on ignore anyway, so I wouldnt even notice, much less miss you.
          :

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
            I did no such thing. I quoted from the Wall Street Journal article that the OP had presented. You know the one you didn’t read, but were commenting on. In the WSJ it clearly states that 77 million Americans are in the negative when it comes to income tax. They get more back than what they pay when they receive a refund through the earned income tax credit.

This was in responce to the Houdini character who kept saying income tax breaks should be geared to the very poor, and I asked how you can possibly give further cuts to people who already are in the negative on income tax? He never was able to answer my question by the way.

Now In response to you, the reason I asked you to clarify your answers was because you were all over the place. You first claimed the tax breaks were only for the very rich and not the working class . When you were corrected on this by 1bad65, rather than just admitting you were wrong, you changed the goal post. Now you were mad that people making between 240k and 400K didn’t get a tax cut and of course that just happens to be where your salary falls under.

Later you said you were vexed that you were paying high taxes on 400K while a small percentage of wealthier people weren’t. This was in contrast with an earlier post in which you said it didn’t matter if people making 400k were taxes heavily because as you said “they’re not starving”.
            Sorry for delay. Was on vacation when we originally had this discussion and was not about to embark on research at that time. Just got around to the earned income tax credit issue. Btw I was unable to read that wsj article I ended up researching others including the irs code.

Your correct, or the op article that was. Many people get money back even when they owe. IRS’ own publication states this. I was struck by this. I disagree with this. All should pay something so that they have a stake and give a damn what’s going on. If your low income, I have no objection to them paying a small amount. But they should pay something.

1bad65 never corrected me. Your new to my battle with that tard. Never have I stated that only the rich got a reduction. It’s true I focus on the top bracket because it’s the one that pisses me off. 1bad for a year stayed all got a reduction. I cited the tax law and he still held to his lie. He pretended to correct me knowing very well he knew that I knew the lower brackets got a cut.

Yes I’m terribly vexed that ALL people making 500k and to billions get a decrease in taxes while those making 200-499k get hit with a tax increase. There is nothing contradictory to what I have ever said. I don’t mind paying my taxes. I do mind paying more while millionaire AND billionaires pay less. If there are going to tax cuts ALL should get the cuts. Plain and simple. That does not contradict my other position that lower income people should pay less than me and those much better off than me.

Comment

• Comment

• Drump for sure is done!

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                  Drump for sure is done!
                  Well even his lawyer admitted collusion...soooo.

Comment

• It's the beginning of the end

Comment

• The walls are closing in. Bombshell, bombshell, Russia, Russia, Putin, Russia, bombshell!

Comment

Working...
                      X