Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I said it yesterday and I'm saying it again. @GGGBoxing let's dance good boy. #MyTurn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG v Jacobs or Saunders has to be next. Either is alright with me.

Comment

For a December fight Jacobs is more realistic and the winner of ggg Jacobs fights Saunders. Saunders have a fight in a month I doubt he have it in him to fight again in two months.

That's if it both really wants it like they say they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
        Is this the same guy that said he needs more time to get ready for the fight. Man Please how about beating a good fighter besides Mora. Bet Jacobs prices himself out again . Watch
        He won't be able to price himself out if it goes to purse bid will he?

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
          Is this the same guy that said he needs more time to get ready for the fight
          This is the same guy that says he wants GGG in December 2016. How about that?

Man Please how about beating a good fighter besides Mora
          Yeah, you mean like beating Quillin in 88 seconds? You clowns are grueling

Bet Jacobs prices himself out again . Watch
          Do you understand what "purse bid" means if negotiations fail?

Comment

Im glad to see Jacobs is finally acting ready to fight. It's a shame because the WBA was ready back in May to order this fight, but Jacobs suddenly became unavailable, claiming to be fighting at Barclays on 7-30 against TBA. Then, he claims a year and a half was a good time frame. I guess hes changed his mind now. Good. Jacobs this December and hopefully Saunders next spring would be great. If Canelos little huevos drop and his body is ready, a September fight for him would be nice.

Comment

So WBA 30 days negotiation period has started as of yesterday, either they agree in 30 days or we will know if & where they fight in the purse bids post which they have to fight within the next 4 months.
              I doubt HBO would shell out too much on the bidding considering their budget.. & Showtime may not show the same love to Danny as they did to Wilder by bidding ~5mil

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                GGG going after Saunders...wants no parts of Jacobs.
                Yea Golovkin is ducking Jacobs! LMFAO

Comment

If this makes money sense lets put it together for December & quit Caneloing around. I still feel like the accounting with the HBO/PBC sides investment in their fighter won't work out for this fight to happen as the WBA is mandating, but hopefully I'm wrong as its one of the best fights to make for both guys.

Comment

I'd rather see these twitters talk to Haymon and tell him to make the GGG fight for them. Anybody can tweet.

Can anyone ask him if Haymon started negotiating the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                      GGG v Jacobs or Saunders has to be next. Either is alright with me.
                      saunders wont be ready for december, why even waste time mentioning the guy?...

Comment

Working...
                      X