Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd: "Zab Judah hit me harder than that. Demarcus Corley hit me with a harder shot"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who would want to admit that youre hurt in that fight

in boxing you gonna make people believe your not hurt

Comment

Who cares really? I mean the fights over and he walked Mosely down like he was a club fighter from the end of the second round on. He's a boxing savant.

Comment

Originally posted by greglory View Post
        Who cares really? I mean the fights over and he walked Mosely down like he was a club fighter from the end of the second round on. He's a boxing savant.
        excellent first post in 7 years

Comment

If i was to rate in order who i thought hurt Mayweather the most it would be like this.

1. Mosley
          2. Corley
          3. Judah

Floyd showed alot of toughness and composure last night. He's shown it before but it was good to see it again from him.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6daLPpDF-I

Start at about 5:20 - Floyd interview with Larry Merchant after the Corley fight. He says Chop Chop landed some good shots but he was never hurt....

Most fighters aren't going to admit they've been hurt at the time by their opponent, somewhere down the line in another fight he'll probably say that Mosely hit harder than "so and so" (current opponent). I really like the humble Floyd. The last episode of 24/7 was very respectable, as well as the post fight press conference.

Comment

Mayweather was hit clean and rattled. He faced adversity well an bounced back. That's what great fighters do.

Comment

Last night was the worse I seen him hurt...you can't tell against Corley cuz he was right near the ropes...there was nowhere to go against Shane...his legs looked terrible...

He didn't look hurt by Judah IMO...

Comment

Kind of makes those people who say Corley didn't really hurt him look incorrect.

Comment

Originally posted by adobostreak View Post
                    6:10

do u agree with Floyd that he got hit the hardest by those two southpaws?
                    How the fk are we supposed to know, he's the one that got hit with it not any of these board members. When Judah hit Floyd his glove touched the canvas. Yeah last night he held on after the shot but that doesn't mean that it was the hardest. It might have hit him on the button and caused him to wobble but doesn't necessarily mean it was the hardest shot ever

Comment

Originally posted by adobostreak View Post
                      6:10

do u agree with Floyd that he got hit the hardest by those two southpaws?
                      floyd ****in lying!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X