No announcement yet.

Delicious karma for Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delicious karma for Eddie Hearn

Months of throwing salt on the Wilder-Fury fight saying it wouldn't happen. Even saying it wouldn't happen after the fight was made and announced. Now it's his fight that won't happen. So Andrade will pick up a vacant belt fighting a nobody in a fight nobody cares about.

His fighter just got gifted a belt that he probably couldn't win in a fight against Saunders. Could be worse for Eddie. Now maybe he can feed Andrade to the winner of Jacobs/Derevyanchenko or Canelo for a unification.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
      His fighter just got gifted a belt that he probably couldn't win in a fight against Saunders. Could be worse for Eddie. Now maybe he can feed Andrade to the winner of Jacobs/Derevyanchenko or Canelo for a unification.
      Probably couldn't win in a fight against Saunders? Andrade absolutely could have beat him and vice versa. This was legitimately a damn good match up.

But yes, could set up Andrade vs winner of Jacobs/Derevanchenko. Or who knows, maybe against Canelo or GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
        That fight was already a tough sell in Boston. Now they'll be paying people to attend the fight.

But honestly I'm pissed this fight is off. This fight would've answered questions in the MW division

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          But honestly I'm pissed this fight is off. This fight would've answered questions in the MW division
          Same. Demetrius gotta be pissed to. This was his big fight finally that moves him up in respect in boxing if he won or just gave a good account of himself.

Comment

I get the dislike for Hearn but this blows.....

Comment

They keeping BJS away from Canelo I see.

Comment

Ironically he is taking a belt off of a Warren fighter so there's a positive spin for Hearn.

Comment

Let's celebrate a fight we wanted to see called off cause we feel bizzarely threatened by the promoter. Sweet karma.

Comment

wow, we're not going to get to see a good fight...cool. as long as hearn gets a dose of "karma" doe...

Comment

Working...
                    X