Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you a prepper?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you seen the shape of some of these people on T.V. Dudes couldn't save their pork n beans if they had to chase after it to eat it. Their heart would be beating so fast they wouldn't be able to keep the scope steady good enough to pop off a shot. Those shows definitely give real prepper's a bad name. I'm not stocked up for the end of the world but I'm a pretty resourceful person. If **** hit the fan I'd figure **** out real quick. Having kids puts a squeeze on funds for "What If's." If I had it my way though I'd have a place up in the mountains. Hopefully where the hunting is still good and not to overly populated. With a good source of natural water and fishing I'd be set for life.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      Oh yeah then nvm, not even your police carry weapons.
      Don't think some folk aren't armed doe.

A few of my mates have shotguns.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        Don't think some folk aren't armed doe.

A few of my mates have shotguns.
        Yeah but nothing like the USA, we have over 300 million firearms in circulation. Not so much in the pansy liberal states, but go more midwest or south and everyone is strapped.

Comment

I was seriously thinking of putting this house into solar but my girl wants a bigger home she wants a raised ceiling living room with a fireplace lol a fireplace in arizona but okay.

but anyways only reason I was wanting to go solar was just for the time we get black outs I aint worried about no end of the world type of shit. One thing I do do is stack up on water you be surprised how fast water goes just in a regular damn day imagine if it hits the fan.

I have gunS, water, and a mentality that I will come up in any situation.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy360 View Post
            Have you seen the shape of some of these people on T.V. Dudes couldn't save their pork n beans if they had to chase after it to eat it. Their heart would be beating so fast they wouldn't be able to keep the scope steady good enough to pop off a shot. Those shows definitely give real prepper's a bad name. I'm not stocked up for the end of the world but I'm a pretty resourceful person. If **** hit the fan I'd figure **** out real quick. Having kids puts a squeeze on funds for "What If's." If I had it my way though I'd have a place up in the mountains. Hopefully where the hunting is still good and not to overly populated. With a good source of natural water and fishing I'd be set for life.
            Lol for sure. If the "end of civilization" scenario they're preparing for actually occurred they'd be ****ed anyway without any sort of doctor/pharmacy to go to.

Comment

Not a prepper but I do have a bug out bag ready to go in the event we need to bail. I am surprised at how many people don't have basic things around the home such as candles or lanterns if the electric goes out, flashlights and spare batteries, bottled water, battery operated radio to get news, a grill and gas/charcoal to cook during prolonged outage.

Comment

Most preppers don't practice anything and don't have a clue how to use any of their gear.

Really it's just fantasy, and they just enjoy blowing all of their paychecks on knives guns ammo and pointless tactical gear. Most of these guys just fantasize about being some kind of post apotolyptic super soldier because that's cooler than their ****ty boring lives being paranoid watching tv and sitting on their couch all day.

With that said, everyone should have basic bug out gear and a rifle and become efficient with it, learn how to make fires, stay warm, hunt, and learn some basic trapping skills. You don't need to be s gun guy or spend a lot of money, a basic ruger 10-22 is perfect for bug out and they are readily available and cheap.

Comment

Yeah but nothing like the USA, we have over 300 million firearms in circulation. Not so much in the pansy liberal states, but go more midwest or south and everyone is strapped.
                  Liberal states like California and New York?

You mean 2/3 of the states with the most amount of guns in the country, woth only Texas ranking higher?

One of these days when you speak you may actually know what your talking about, until than you'll just continue making yourself look like a fcking idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                    Liberal states like California and New York?

You mean 2/3 of the states with the most amount of guns in the country, woth only Texas ranking higher?

One of these days when you speak you may actually know what your talking about, until than you'll just continue making yourself look like a fcking idiot.
                    Speaking of idiots, sometimes I truly wonder if you weren't classified as a ****** in school.

Most heavily armed states

NY 51 (Dead last, 51 because some states tied)
                    CA 40

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/mos...-in-america/2/

Comment

Speaking of idiots, sometimes I truly wonder if you weren't classified as a ****** in school.

Most heavily armed states

NY 51 (Dead last, 51 because some states tied)
                      CA 40

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/mos...-in-america/2/
                      After making yourself look stupid you decide to double up and comtinue your path towards ******ation, by showing you can't even read.

The study you showed is per capita you fcking imbecile. That has nothing to do with total guns.

Do they not teach reading comprehension in republican states?

New York and California, between the two of them have WAY more guns than any republican states not named Texas.

Comment

Working...
                      X