Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Respect to McGregor. 1st time in the ring and he did that!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
    Like I and many others predicted Floyd carried McGregor for enough rounds to give the fans a show. He then stepped it up and worked McGregor over and stopped him. It was obvious from the first round. I laughed my ass off the whole fight. No disrespect to McGregor but he only did as much as Floyd allowed. Floyd clearly had zero respect for him as a threat and barely bothered with defense knowing he could easily get the stoppage.
    Ditto! You hit the hammer on the nail.

Comment

did what?

he got stopped

and landed one decent punch

Comment

Stupid fight. What's even stupider are the people here over-analyzing this garbage fight.

Bring on GGG vs Canelo!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
          Floyd looks shot to bits to me and still did whatever he wanted with McGregor, it just shows the gulf in class.

If this was Mayweather of even 2 years ago, it would have gone even worse for Conor. Floyd wasn't lying with his whole "i'm not even the fighter i was 2 years ago" thing.
          Floyd couldn't get in. It's Conor distance game that kept Floyd at bay. It's not only that Floyd maybe shot. Conor, was switching stance, pot shotting with stiff jabs, keeping the distance and spinnning Floyd all night until he butt fuvked him lol

The fight was a circus show, but you can see who was landing all night. And it wasn't Floyd. What saved Floyd is Conor gassing out. In round 6, I saw Conor's mouth open. He was exhausted. He punched himself out. He definitely wasn't ready for a 12 round bout as everyone predicted. But you can still see who was landing with precision for 1-7 rounds. It wasn't Floyd, it was Conor. All night.
          Last edited by Spoon23; 08-27-2017, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            If this was a 8 round contest.

And Conor's stamina was used to boxing rounds. This would have been a UD for Conor.

A novice did that to Floyd. Wow! A guy who never fought in a professional bout all his life against the best defensive fighter. All those body shots and those head shots from his nice jab are a thing of beauty. Rounds were piling up for Conor, he just gassed out.

We all expected he won't last, but we never thought he can break through Floyd's defense and make a fool out of Floyd.

# Props to Conor

# mad skills

# a rough diamond not even polished yet

Amazing circus show! One for the books!
            Did what? Mcgregor was only as successful as floyd allowed. Mayweather literally followed him around the first 4 rounds. The moment floyd began to let go it was all down hill for conor. From the look of it floyd carried him to the beginning of the 10th to cover his 9.5 bet on himself, hahaha. Real talk!

Comment

Originally posted by taino78 View Post
              Did what? Mcgregor was only as successful as floyd allowed. Mayweather literally followed him around the first 4 rounds. The moment floyd began to let go it was all down hill for conor. From the look of it floyd carried him to the beginning of the 10th to cover his 9.5 bet on himself, hahaha. Real talk!
              Not really.

Conor gassed out. Not used to boxing rounds.

Floyd couldn't get in. He wanted to, but he couldn't. It's Conor distance game that kept Floyd at bay. It's not only that Floyd maybe shot. Conor, was switching stance, pot shotting with stiff jabs, keeping the distance and spinnning Floyd all night until he butt fuvked him lol

The fight was a circus show, but you can see who was landing all night. And it wasn't Floyd. What saved Floyd is Conor gassing out. In round 6, I saw Conor's mouth open. He was exhausted. He punched himself out. He definitely wasn't ready for a 12 round bout as everyone predicted. But you can still see who was landing with precision for 1-7 rounds. It wasn't Floyd, it was Conor. All night.

Comment

typical night in vegas home cooking for fraud g-ayfeather from the paid off judges and paid off ref. good riddance to turdweather the clown that ruined boxing and turned into a reality show.

Comment

For a 0-0 to do that, have to respect it.

Comment

Originally posted by noStylez View Post
                    For a 0-0 to do that, have to respect it.
                    Like I said, an 0-0 fighter did that. You got to give props. The guy is a rough diamond. He can even get better.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                      a novice did better then your boyfriend pac did ROFL. does that make you mad, 50-0 ROFL.

how is number 48 by the way after getting beat down by horn.
                      A novice who got finished did better than one arm pac who went to decision?

Comment

Working...
                      X