No announcement yet.

Lennox Lewis: A Career Re-Examined

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Which showed who wanted to fight who...the problem is with Sonny is he has a rep to maintain with countless posters he preached about the overrated Lewis...which is fine but theres a time to call back those ppl you gave advice on Lewis and retract without b.sing your rep on here..i found no evidence of Bowe on the right here. Im not even in the GROUP on here,hes wrong.
    What drivel you talk...

1/. You, Billeau2, BennyST, Scott, Joeyzagz & Co.. show me one shred of evidence, to prove that Riddick Bowe video to be wrong, lies, made-up or whatever you want to call it.

2/. Show one shred of evidence proving Lewis DiD NOT drag his feet like Bowe claimed.

3/. Lewis made the claim of accepting 25% two days before Bowe binned the belt.. again proof of dragging his feet.

Do you think Bowe awakened one morning and said, "**** it, im gonna bin the WBC Belt today"?... No, it was prearranged with the press & TV companies.. Lewis knew of this so made a belated acceptance along with options on Bowe..

4/. Either "Put Up or Shut Up"... because if you don't put evidence, then Joeandthebums will have to accept the Riddick Bowe video as evidence, in his final summing up.

Comment

• When faced with the truth, a denier will often go back to the default response of ones original belief and even, at times, declare victory. Short of admitting to being wrong, this is another way of knowing they have been beaten. It is the verbal equivalent of tapping out, throwing in the towel or "no mas."

Thank you for joining us on The Life of the Internet Troll on National Geographic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
        When faced with the truth, a denier will often go back to the default response of ones original belief and even, at times, declare victory. Short of admitting to being wrong, this is another way of knowing they have been beaten. It is the verbal equivalent of tapping out, throwing in the towel or "no mas."

Thank you for joining us on The Life of the Internet Troll on National Geographic.
        Your beaten and you know it.. answer the questions below otherwise i add you to the list of beaten Trolls on this thread.

1/. You, Billeau2, BennyST, Scott, Joeyzagz & Co.. show me one shred of evidence, to prove that Riddick Bowe video to be wrong, lies, made-up or whatever you want to call it.

2/. Show one shred of evidence proving Lewis DiD NOT drag his feet like Bowe claimed.

3/. Lewis made the claim of accepting 25% two days before Bowe binned the belt.. again proof of dragging his feet.

Do you think Bowe awakened one morning and said, "**** it, im gonna bin the WBC Belt today"?... No, it was prearranged with the press & TV companies.. Lewis knew of this so made a belated acceptance along with options on Bowe..

4/. Either "Put Up or Shut Up"... because if you don't put evidence, then Joeandthebums will have to accept the Riddick Bowe video as evidence, in his final summing up.

Comment

• Originally posted by LuisConcepcion View Post
          You people insane still arguing about this ****.
          Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
          yep i agree with you pal..no matter how much evidence is produced for these clowns, it is pointless.
          Listen to this head case.

He agrees with this guy that people still arguing about this ****ty topic are insane, while admitting he's been arguing about it for 25 ****ing years straight.

What a complete ****ing ****.

Get your head checked you muppet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
            When faced with the truth, a denier will often go back to the default response of ones original belief and even, at times, declare victory. Short of admitting to being wrong, this is another way of knowing they have been beaten. It is the verbal equivalent of tapping out, throwing in the towel or "no mas."

Sonny's delusions often put me in mind of this quote "Arguing with stupid people is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are at chess, the pigeon will just knock the pieces over, **** on the board, and strut around like it's victorious."

He's a very standard, banal case of one of these people above. No originality, no intelligence, just a silly **** repeating the same nonsense over and over as if that makes it true and then like a complete tool, claims victory in the face of humiliating evidence otherwise. Not only that, but he's proud of his stupidity. There's nothing worse than an ignorant knob who's proud of their ignorance and thick mind and strut around revelling in their childlike stupidity.

When you bring up his blatant crap that he's been arguing about and hilariously fantasy world lies he's been claiming for pages and pages as obvious bull**** and outright lies, he suddenly goes deaf/dumb quiet and completely ignores everything as if that will make it all go away like it never existed. Literally one of those special little people that sticks his fingers in ears, shuts his eyes and just yells "LALALALALALALALA" to block it all out.

There's always that special kid in each class though, even if he doesn't realise it's actually him.

Comment

• Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
              Your beaten and you know it.. answer the questions below otherwise i add you to the list of beaten Trolls on this thread.

You literally repeated the same exact post here from just four hours previous, Mr. Copy & Paste.

Are you trying to pad your post count (now 126), or are you that lacking in anything original to say?

Comment

• Ho ho ho.. how you fools would love to be able to prove Riddick Bowe was telling lies. You bunch of muppets. Not a single ounce of evidence between you all, just the usual name calling Ha Ha.. i laugh myself silly till i am blue in the face with laughing at you fools.

I have won this argument without a single word of evidence coming back at me... just like little boy's in the play ground, "My brother is bigger than your brother. My dad is older than your dad"..

Joeandthebums... Move onto the next chapter mate. Because this chapter is well and truly over. Joe, you need to note down mate, how our findings on this particular chapter of Lewis career is. "Lewis dragged his feet" to avoid fighting Riddick Bowe, so that he could be gifted the WBC Garbage Can belt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                  You literally repeated the same exact post here from just four hours previous, Mr. Copy & Paste.

Are you trying to pad your post count (now 126), or are you that lacking in anything original to say?
                  so easy.. i own you every day you clown

Comment

• Despite the high post count on this thread, I think the concept behind this has failed.

I had intended on posting further information on the Lewis-Bowe 1993 situation and then articulate my own opinion on the matter - instead I have decided to no longer contribute to this forum.

I'll still check in, mainly to read over any Robinson threads; if anybody reading is a keen Robinson fan please feel free to message me to exchange information.

Will also take the opportunity in such a well-viewed thread to encourage anyone interested in exchanging or selling boxing related publications to message me.

Best wishes for future.

Comment

• Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
                      so easy.. i own you every day you clown
                      Yes, copy & paste is easy. It compensates for your inability to think on your feet you slow thinking dimwit.

And congratulations on chasing away the TS with your barrage of useless propaganda. Another good poster lost because of you.

Comment

Working...
                      X