Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex Jones/Info Wars removed from Youtube, Facebook etc..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Yeah, I know. I got friends at both companies, and they can write and rewrite their policies as they wish.
    Which is why the whole first amendment argument is such nonsense in this case

Nobody is stopping Alex Jones from talking about whatever he wants

Facebook, etc have simply exercised their right not to promote it on their website

Comment

• Another attack on free speech by the establishment

Comment

• They are just pissed because Alex Jones is telling the world what our government is up to. Long live Alex Jones and the free bird that he is flipping to our corrupt government...…..Rockin'
        Last edited by Rockin'; 08-06-2018, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
          Point to a single incident where Alex Jones directly called for someone specific to be murdered and it happened. It didn't. He would be serving a long stretch right now if he was directly responsible for something like that.

Could he influence a situation where that unfortunately happens indirectly? Yes. If you have a large following in anything, you're inevitably going to have some nut jobs in there.

Maybe these BLM activists never said go out and directly kill police officers, but they can whip up a frenzy and a situation where people take matters into their own hands. The only reason they cannot be investigated over it is because it's a social movement, not an official organisation, so they'll say it was individuals that did it. However, it was orchestrated by certain people to get folk to run riot. That's plain to see.
          Pizzagate, or whatever the heck they called it, happened; Alex Jones got on his airwaves, spewed his bull****, whipped up enough fear and fervor I his audience that folks acted, a person on what Alex Jones told him showed up at a place armed, and a person is dead because of that.

You can't point to a single instance, so you're left with platitudes about platitudes to try and save face.

Whatever helps you out, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            Alex Jones is a nut job no doubt about that, the man has never met a conspiracy theory that he did not like. However, to create a consorted effort to ban him from all social media outlets will only help make him bigger and create the opposite effect.
            We'll see.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              not on that platform..... because, they REMOVED his right to do so

dude, who do they intend to censor next ?

how could any form of censorship be beneficial to you ?

are you American ?

I understand you saying " I will not listen to infowars rubbish " because, that is your right..... but I do not understand you supporting the burning of the first amendment
              Freedom of speech is simply the right to not have what you can say, or read or write, infringed on by the federal government.

Taking that simple point and expanding that to assume all sorts of other rights is silly

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                Look it up. Not that hard to find
                Link me please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                  Pizzagate, or whatever the heck they called it, happened; Alex Jones got on his airwaves, spewed his bull****, whipped up enough fear and fervor I his audience that folks acted, a person on what Alex Jones told him showed up at a place armed, and a person is dead because of that.

You can't point to a single instance, so you're left with platitudes about platitudes to try and save face.

Whatever helps you out, lol
                  So Alex Jones directly told them to go and kill this person? no, not at all. You're an idiot.

It was those Next Generation Action Network or BLM "protests" that resulted in cops being killed in Dallas. It wasn't a direct order from anybody, it was an indirect result of people being whipped up into a frenzy to take to the streets. Exactly what you're saying about Jones.

Those protests were organised by Next Generation Action Network, so why are they still active all over the internet on social media? If Alex Jones is being blamed for that murder, they should be being blamed for police officers being shot. Let's not have double standards here.

The fact is neither are to blame. Some awful people have attached themselves to something and took things into their own hands and killed people. Nobody told them to.

It's just the same and if you can't see that, you're even less intelligent than i thought.
                  Last edited by TheBigLug; 08-06-2018, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• If anything this will give the right a platform to run on. I say keep it coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                      Which is why the whole first amendment argument is such nonsense in this case

Nobody is stopping Alex Jones from talking about whatever he wants

Facebook, etc have simply exercised their right not to promote it on their website
                      He can take his videos to another website., as you said.

Comment

Working...
                      X