No announcement yet.

Perception change from Marijuana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perception change from Marijuana

Does anybody's perception change as soon as they smoke marijuana? Now, I am not a smoker, but every few months or so I'd do it with my friends: to my knowledge, there's no other substance, or thing in the world that creates a "second personal opinion," on anything. If that makes sense.

For example, with anything going on in my life, whether it's good or bad, I'd smoke, and the moment I release the smoke.... My perception completely changes 180 degrees, whether for the better or worse.

Like lets say I am talking to a girl with a boyfriend, and I want to flip those chickens bad.... But then I'd smoke, and I'd think "wow, I'm wild, what the hell was I thinking, I can't mess with her."

Or: Let's say I'm disgusted with a friend for something they did, and I'm gonna cut them off..... Then I'd smoke, and I'm like "Wow, what he did really isn't ****, stop being a ***** King_, and get the **** over it."

That's what I meant by the whole second opinion thing- I think weed can be useful if you live at a very fast-pace year round and then every now and then light up to "come back to earth," and really think of everything you've been doing, and you use that perception change to alter some things you're doing in a way that you now think would be better (because of the perception change.)

This is the only way I can smoke, strategically like this. I cannot smoke marijuna throughout a week, I would get so lazy and unmotivated to do anything because it makes you feel so good and chill. But using it to your mental advantage to keep pushin', is amazing.

It's crazy how different weed is from cocaine. Cocaine is strictly about getting high. Your brain and body feels incredible. But with weed, it alters your thoughts.... Who would of known? Cocaine-high isn't mind altering (not in the way of Marjuina). It's mind altering in a "don't give a ****" sense. But with Marijuana, it can truly liberate your mind on certain matters you've been stressing. (and possibly do the opposite).

I always hear people talking about over-analyzing things when high off marijuana, but does anybody else get this perception change- and use it to their advantage going forward?

Why isn't Marijuana more mainstream, and why do so many people do cocaine instead of just simply smoke weed to get their fix?
    . Cocaine is physically addictive, marijuana simply is not. It should be legalized, in my opinion, because not enough people know about this dirty little secret of an herb. I call it "plant-induced Euphoria."

Keep hustlin' fellas.
    Last edited by King_; 04-30-2016, 01:58 PM.

Weed is becoming mainstream. After leaders like Washington and Colorado legalized it, we see that trend continuing more and more and decriminalizing possession. It's taken a long time, but the majority of people understand it's harmless and there is no logical reason to punish people severely, like dudes literally doing 10+ year's in prison for multiple weed charges isn't helping society, only hurts it, but more importantly, people are seeing the billions of dollars of profit and the "green rush" is in full swing. Only a matter of time till its legal in all states. There is a lot of money to be made and that's what drives this country.

Personally, I don't like the high. Makes me think too much about all my problems (opposite of most people).

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      Weed is becoming mainstream. After leaders like Washington and Colorado legalized it, we see that trend continuing more and more and decriminalizing possession. It's taken a long time, but the majority of people understand it's harmless and there is no logical reason to punish people severely, like dudes literally doing 10+ year's in prison for multiple weed charges isn't helping society, only hurts it, but more importantly, people are seeing the billions of dollars of profit and the "green rush" is in full swing. Only a matter of time till its legal in all states. There is a lot of money to be made and that's what drives this country.

Personally, I don't like the high. Makes me think too much about all my problems (opposite of most people).
      That's what I'm saying, yo. Like, it's a good stress reliever once your mind FINALLY shuts off...

But for me, I always think about my problems, or things going on in my life. Constantly. But I embrace it (most of the time) (and only because I don't do it often), because it offers that second opinion I was mentioning in the OP, and it helps me choose where to go from that point on in certain situations.

But like you said, it makes me think too much, so I can only smoke every couple of months or so, I could not live my life smoking on the daily.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
        That's what I'm saying, yo. Like, it's a good stress reliever once your mind FINALLY shuts off...

But for me, I always think about my problems, or things going on in my life. Constantly. But I embrace it (most of the time) (and only because I don't do it often), because it offers that second opinion I was mentioning in the OP, and it helps me choose where to go from that point on in certain situations.

But like you said, it makes me think too much, so I can only smoke every couple of months or so, I could not live my life smoking on the daily.
        Try sticking to indica, more of a relaxing chill type high compared to Sativa which always bugs me out

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          Try sticking to indica, more of a relaxing chill type high compared to Sativa which always bugs me out
          How can you know how to find the difference unless you're purchasing legally in like Colorado and ****?

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
            How can you know how to find the difference unless you're purchasing legally in like Colorado and ****?
            Sativas are normally light and fluffy where as indicas are dense and heavy. But that's not always the case and there's hybrids too. Ask the dealer, most dealers will know there own ****.

Comment

I used to push the make weed legal agenda until I realized it's a waste of time. The government makes so much money off of pharmaceutical drugs that they will never want weed to be legal.

Think about the people out there who abuse pain pills or sleeping pills when they could be smoking weed instead. There are so many medical and economical benefits to making week legal that that's the only thing that makes sense.

In Colorodo real estate is booming, dui's are down, the economy is doing well. It was a gigantic success. Yet weed is still mostly illegal. Why is that?

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                I used to push the make weed legal agenda until I realized it's a waste of time. The government makes so much money off of pharmaceutical drugs that they will never want weed to be legal.

Think about the people out there who abuse pain pills or sleeping pills when they could be smoking weed instead. There are so many medical and economical benefits to making week legal that that's the only thing that makes sense.

In Colorodo real estate is booming, dui's are down, the economy is doing well. It was a gigantic success. Yet weed is still mostly illegal. Why is that?
                I wonder how the law works in regards to Colorado- it's illegal on a federal level, so could the feds come in and just arrest some big timer in Colorado? Or would Colorado authorities have the right to tell them to GTFO?

(neither of you mother ****ers answered my main question doe)

Comment

I get what you mean. But then when not high i go back to the same thoughts.
                  I think thats why they call it pipe dreams. Either way it's pretty cool.

Comment

My perceptions and mindset are pretty much the same when I'm high.

My mood and energy level change though.

Comment

Working...
                    X