Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward To Critics: I'm Not Having It, Nobody Taking Away This Win!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Ward won fair and csquare, what does that even mean.?
    He got a hometown win where the ref don't need much of an excuse to stop fight to let the fighter he wants to win, win. You get the feeling if ward had of knocked kov down the ref would have made 10 second count last 5 seconds counting fast.

Yes, the deck was stacked against Kov. The potential future mega money maker for the boxing powers here in the US is Ward, so we all knew that kov was against it.

Just like we know that Wilder would have been against it in Russia. Same garbage, different country.

This was a real fight however. The deck wasn't stacked to where Kov couldn't win. He had his chances, and Ward straight up kicked his a s s!

And why didn't Kov stick it back to Ward, when ward went low? The "krusher" should have fired 2 back a little lower! Kov talked serious trash before the fight, but he didn't walk the walk in the ring.

One of the things Kov is missing, is a little more muscle. He had no core to help absorb those body shots. It's not a body building competition, but he needs more muscle. Maybe he belongs at CW.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
      i guess crawford is the whites of them all.
      hbo doesnt suck crawfords balls like they do for kkkovalev, ggg and *****chenko....

Comment

Tony Weeks robbed Ward of the glory of this win.

If he just lets the fight go on a little longer Kovalev would have got his ass well and truly kicked. And we'd be talking about what a great performance it was from Andre.

Instead we're talking about quick stoppages and borderline low blows (most of which looked quite legal to me.)

Comment

Ward should be upset with Weeks instead of the critics.

It was weeks who robbed him of a legit and decisive stoppage/ending.

Comment

Son of low blows

Comment

Originally posted by lowblows420 View Post
              Son of low blows
              If Kovalev wasn't so busy rabbit punching he could have done a better job protecting his tiny balls.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                You can't be happy with the stoppage. I'm sure you'd rather see being carted off on stretcher! But really just relieved ward won more than anything. Just like ward was happy to win, not realising the aftermath that was ahead which is selfish
                You know wards win was unsatisfactory otherwise you wouldn't hijack every thread.
                I was actually having a GREAT time watching a GOOD fight and then was like???? WTF just happened?? I'm more mad at the weak stoppage then the low blows.

I've personally never seen a stoppage from body shots with the guy still standing.

That was just all,around confusing and it hurts Ward from having a GREAT KO. I thought he should of starting going upstairs and knock Kov. Though the ropes.

This was a CHAMPIONSHIP fight with two guys who HATE each other.On PPV and it gets stopped like that???? I'm sorry but I feel cheated.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

If he just lets the fight go on a little longer Kovalev would have got his ass well and truly kicked.
                  I agree with you 100%. It is also fair to say that the judges robbed Kovalev of what shoudlve been a victory in their first fight and round 10 is the smoking gun.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

If he just lets the fight go on a little longer Kovalev would have got his ass well and truly kicked. And we'd be talking about what a great performance it was from Andre.

Instead we're talking about quick stoppages and borderline low blows (most of which looked quite legal to me.)
                    Come on now.

Kovalev was going quit before that happened.
                    Didn't you see him turning his back and flopping?

Weeks robbed us of seeing Sergey Kovalev do a Kell Brook knee flop.

He had 0 left in the tank just like Brook.

Kell can dish it out and take it.....Kovalev can dish it but he ain't taking it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      If Kovalev wasn't so busy rabbit punching he could have done a better job protecting his tiny balls.
                      How many rabbit punches did he do??? Please count and provide facts. TY!

Comment

Working...
                      X