Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats, Charlo just beat a total bum with a terrible resume.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    So you agree that J-Rock was a bum, thats cool.

I was talking to the people who said J-Rock is such a great win and that win puts him above Canelo, like Paulie Malignaggi just said. You know, one of the last remaining guys who said Ward won vs Kovalev. LOL
    Why am I not surprised.

His tongue is superglued to the bootyhole of The Demographic.

Comment

So you agree that J-Rock was a bum, thats cool.

I was talking to the people who said J-Rock is such a great win and that win puts him above Canelo, like Paulie Malignaggi just said. You know, one of the last remaining guys who said Ward won vs Kovalev. LOL
      you have serious issues man, its like your world does not exist outside of GGG, and he is really the only reason you have an issue with Ward...grow up man, the act is old..i never see you making these threads when GGG is on his mandatory spree..hell who has he beat that is so damn great and he is ****ing 34..these 2 guys are 26 and fighting the right fights

Comment

dominic wade had a better resume than williams yet i saw some people saying that charlo was fighting an elite fighter in wiliams, something ggg has never done.

Comment

Wow. The Golovkin fan base has quickly become the dumbest and most repugnant in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
            The Demographic....

Never forget The Demographic.
            TBear..........

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              dominic wade had a better resume than williams yet i saw some people saying that charlo was fighting an elite fighter in wiliams, something ggg has never done.
              Exactly

Yet the dummygraphic shits on certain other white fighters and bring up the "resume" of their opponents all the time. Degenerates like LarryX will hype Charlo and say J-Rock was a fantastic win in the future. Guaranteed.

Look at Paulie Malignaggi, Haymons pom pom weaver and the dummygraphic spokesperson already claiming that win put him above Canelo at 154.

Comment

J-Rock's no bum, he was having great moments against Jermall. Jermall's just a killer, too big for JMW's.

Give J-Rock some time to recover and he'll be back and win some titles at 154.

Now give me Charlo/Canelo at 160! I'll pay $80 for ppv on that.

Comment

Exactly

Yet the dummygraphic shits on GGG's resume, he beat up 15 guys much better than J-Rock. Degenerates like LarryX will hype Charlo and say J-Rock was a fantastic win.

Look at Paulie Malignaggi, Haymons pom pom weaver and the dummygraphic spokesperson already claiming that win put him above Canelo at 154.
                  Please show me when i have even ever mentioned either of these fighters period..I'LL WAIT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Wow. The Golovkin fan base has quickly become the dumbest and most repugnant in the sport.
                    Your signature just shows everything i need to know. Dummygraphic inhabitant.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                      TBear..........
                      always snitching...

Comment

Working...
                      X