Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Now I Know Why Pacquiao Picked Horn - And He Still Lost!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan is such a delusional dork. Notice he made sure to mention 147 so he won't be accused of ducking Brook at 154.

Spence will be available soon, and Crawford will be too after he takes Horn apart.

Maybe he can fight Danny Garcia, who seems to be out of action right now. He'd be glad to KO Khan again.

Comment

Face it Khan.. you're a gatekeeper at best. You fit right in with Rod Salka and Chris Algieri. Speaking of Chris Algieri, you should give him a rematch because that fight was close.

Comment

Horn is terrible, but given Khan's inactivity and lack of pop I'd actually favor even Horn to knock Khan the **** out.

Comment

Say what you want about Khan but he beats horn any day of the week.

Comment

Talking out of both sides of his mouth:
            "Horn is a bum. Also, I'd like to fight him."

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Khan hasn't won a fight in years.

I watched him in the jungle and it has all started to make sense. The man is litertally ******ed. I would take a guess at his IQ being around the 40 mark.
              Ouch!! This hurts MY feelings and I can't even stand Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
                Just when I was starting to like the kid again he comes out with this bullshìt.

Fight someone you bastard! Anyone! Get ranked. Then come back and talk all the mad shìt you want. Right now you're irrelevant and if you don't get ranked and fight someone credible after your tune-up then you need to hang them up son.
                LOL relax, Khan didn't throw shade or whatever rubbish. He actually said he's a great champion. Exact words. But the point is Khan believes pac took the easier road which is blatantly true.

You know bigpoppafullof**** just makes up scandalous headlines. This is essentially a tabloid website lol

But I agree he needs to start fighting again.

Comment

Monday was the 7-year anniversary of the only big win of Khan's career.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                    Say what you want about Khan but he beats horn any day of the week.
                    Sure but the question is...how does he deserve a shot? It would be a decent fight but he's not even ranked. Heck all the kid does is run his mouth on social networks.

If he fought anyone, seriously anyone, you'd be forgiven if you thought he was still a boxer. Right now he's as irrelevant as VHS players.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                      LOL relax, Khan didn't throw shade or whatever rubbish. He actually said he's a great champion. Exact words. But the point is Khan believes pac took the easier road which is blatantly true.

You know bigpoppafullof**** just makes up scandalous headlines. This is essentially a tabloid website lol

But I agree he needs to start fighting again.
                      Nah for all the shìt I give Khan I respect the kid.

It's like watching someone ballsy walk along a tightrope knowing he has balance issues. You just don't know if he's going to hang in there or fall to his end but you know he'll give it his all. It's exciting to watch and the sad thing is the kid can box. One of the most consistent round winners in boxing. It's just a shame he trolls online instead of making fights.

Another thing that shocks me is how quiet Virgil Hunter has been about Khan. He's literally said nothing about Khan since the Canelo fight. Pretty sure I saw Brady talking about Khan recently so he's still with him. So why isn't his ass in training? The rumour mill was he has a fight in February apparently when someone on that I'm A Celebrity show mentioned it.

Ahh. Maybe the kid is making noise for his comeback? I don't know with this kid he really puzzles me sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                      X