Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So how much did you win from betting?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      man shut the **** up..all you do all damn day is hate..you talk 0 boxing..just hate
      how can i talk boxing when i dont know sh-it about it? and i would like to talk boxign some day but you won't teach me and then I get distracted when people say puzzling things that dont make sense so we are still at step 1 which is being able to comprehend facts and when someone says ggg fought lemieux isntead of fighting ward, that is inherently false so we have to address that. i know you love ward and all but that doesnt mean you can just make things up.

Comment

Either Charlo will scalp Grovelkin and take his little MW trinkets if given the opportunity

Comment

GGG's resume is not much better than the Charlo's yet you been on his nuts for years
          ggg's fought 9(think its 10 actually) top 10 fighters.

jermell 2

jermall 3

and there's also this...

oh looks like hes fougth all the top guys. can we do the same with the charlos? not much better though...
          Last edited by daggum; 10-15-2017, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            You all kept saying this would be card of the year, that there were 3 competitive fights on offer and ultimately, that Lubin was the next big thing, that he was world level bla bla bla.

I told you all, or rather, I told a very specific group of individuals on here who are not boxing fans but rather fans of skin colour and tv networks (LOL) that Lubin was nothing more than a prospect and that Gausha was barely above d level.

The only fight that would feature any sort of competition would be Hurd/Trout and what happened? It was the fight that saved an otherwise horrendous night of boxing.

I have no idea what Haymon is playing at by keeping his top fighters away from each other but it is producing sub par show after sub par show (I ain't even got onto Mares and LSC lol).

So can all of you take off your race and tv network glasses and smell the coffee?
            I think the best part about Gausha is his chin and heart. Lara landed some good head and body punches.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              What are you 10 years old or something? This reply screams "I Know Nothing About Boxing So Let Me Use Name Calling Since I Can't Add Anything Valuable To This Debate"

Still high on Lubin? Lol Damage control, I get it.

Novices like yourself aren't hard to impress so I can see why you'd think Lubin is the next p4p or whatever lol but your eyes are untrained right now.

Comment

GGG's resume is not much better than the Charlo's yet you been on his nuts for years
                Don't make me embarrass you like I did to Red Foxx. Admit you're wrong or I will have to make a public poll to humiliate you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
                  I think the best part about Gausha is his chin and heart. Lara landed some good head and body punches.
                  Ive seen journeymen go 8, 9, 10 rounds, blooded, bruised, broken jaws. That doesnt make them worthy title challengers.

I've spoken about title reigns from the likes of Wilder but Laras is almost as bad.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    Don't make me embarrass you like I did to Red Foxx. Admit you're wrong or I will have to make a public poll to humiliate you.
                    public poll...lmfao

Comment

soul_survivor, I was unsure about Lubin and eCharlo did his business. That was the most exciting fight of card.

I don't know why you're accusing me of racial bias?? Please clarify.

Comment

Working...
                      X