Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Song Are You Currently Listening To?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
    Then how do you explain the following request that you made to me who you find so creepy?
    The first two quotes are referring to the PBS Doc called The Warning. I saw you recommending it to Jim.

bmorph put me on to Chaturbate. When I went on, I saw Bee and Jay getting it on. Two nice ebony lesbians.

bmorph went on to say he got dupe by a tranny. He never purposely looked at the tranny.

In none of those quotes do I ask you for p**orn. So look and again and trying and prove it.
    It can't be proven because no such request was made, El Cabron.

Comment

Stop it.
      You aint bout dat or know what they are saying. I told you already, we Jamaicans are cool with folks like you.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        The first two quotes are referring to the PBS Doc called The Warning. I saw you recommending it to Jim.

bmorph put me on to Chaturbate. When I went on, I saw Bee and Jay getting it on. Two nice ebony lesbians.

bmorph went on to say he got dupe by a tranny. He never purposely looked at the tranny.

In none of those quotes do I ask you for p**orn. So look and again and trying and prove it.
        Thats what groomers do, They try to act like their request is innocent but like yours are laced with sexual innuendos

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
        And why did you delete that comment about wanting my daughters raped by black dudes?
        Stand by your words and be a man pu$$yole

I like how you think I'm the racist when you admit to hating whites

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Oh it got deleted? You are gonna have to speak to MEGA about that. I purposely typed it in a general way to see what interpretation you would put to it. I see you chose the rape-interpretation. It could have been that they rob her, verbally cuss her out, or she falls in love with one and becomes one of his babymothers but I see where your mind it at.
        Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
        Well he deleted his quote
        But here is the general discussion

Nothing sexual but he wants his one of my daughter's( all under 10 years old which he knew) to become his sons Babymom

Add that up with his church girls talk
        And his young church girl pic
        Wtf man

Oh wait I didn't even catch that last time

I didn't mean rape them I meant my son's could Rob your young daughters

Wtf Siablo
        WTF

Comment

Stop it.
          You aint bout dat or know what they are saying. I told you already, we Jamaicans are cool with folks like you.

You dont know what these Jamaicans are saying do you wise guy

Comment

Thats what groomers do, They try to act like their request is innocent but like yours are laced with sexual innuendos
            You are outing yourself.
            I was talking about interesting docs but you had sick p**orn on your mind.

You always post this discussion with Tony but my quote in it clearly explains and shows I had no sexual reference in mind.

So you were out to prove that I am sick like you but in the end you prove that I am in the clear. Thanks.

Comment

You dont know what these Jamaicans are saying do you wise guy
              Yeah. That's more your flow.

What Jamaicans? We are big on Spanish down here. So what Jamaicans are deejaying in Spanish?

Comment

Yeah. That's more your flow.

What Jamaicans? We are big on Spanish down here. So what Jamaicans are deejaying in Spanish?
                Panamanian Jamaicans

and Ill have the antillanos people taring and feathering your arse
                Last edited by maracho; 07-22-2018, 05:02 PM.

Comment

I love it! So awesome!

Comment

Panamanian Jamaicans

and Ill have the antillanos people taring and feathering your arse
                    What are their names?

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post

I love it! So awesome!
                      He is trying to say we are like him but the quotes of us that he keeps using, shows that we are not about what is about.

Comment

Working...
                      X