Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
    OK cool
    But me
    Someone from the UK hood who been in real gang situations let me poke a hole in that story....

Wack has no injuries and is laughing his ass off right now?

Trust me I'm hoping treach has a trick up his sleeve with this truce crap
    But I doubt it
    Did you see his drunk ninja video from last week?
    https://youtu.be/dZwqpeLWgCw
    Don't do that! I know we are on the internet but don't do that!

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Do what you clown?

Dude stop following me around threads
      It's gay

Comment

And why did you delete that comment about wanting my daughters raped by black dudes?
        Stand by your words and be a man pu$$yole

I like how you think I'm the racist when you admit to hating whites and now also trying to say blacks are rapists

Wtf dude

Hahaha
        Now go pray for me bish

Comment

And why did you delete that comment about wanting my daughters raped by black dudes?

I like how you think I'm the racist when you admit to hating whites and now also trying to say blacks are rapists

Wtf dude

Hahaha
          Now go pray for me bish
          Oh it got deleted? You are gonna have to speak to MEGA about that. I purposely typed it in a general way to see what interpretation you would put to it. I see you chose the rape-interpretation. It could have been that they rob her, verbally cuss her out, or she falls in love with one and becomes one of his babymothers but I see where your mind it at.

Comment

Wtf dude

Hahaha
            Now go pray for me bish
            Where did I say I hate Whites?

I call you out that frontin like you have been in the streets doing work. I doubt you have. You reading all them hip hop stories and visualizing that you were in some of those situations. Stop it!

Comment

googled booyaa tribe

rofl

hip hop culture is so pathetic

Comment

i find it hard to believe that wack got slept on by someone from the booya tribe..

Comment

Oh it got deleted? You are gonna have to speak to MEGA about that. I purposely typed it in a general way to see what interpretation you would put to it. I see you chose the rape-interpretation. It could have been that they rob her, verbally cuss her out, or she falls in love with one and becomes one of his babymothers but I see where your mind it at.
                  Where did I say I hate Whites?

I call you out that frontin like you have been in the streets doing work. I doubt you have. You reading all them hip hop stories and visualizing that you were in some of those situations. Stop it!
                  We all know what you meant pu$$yboy
                  You just ain't got the stones to say what you really mean

Bout two weeks ago when you admitted you don't like me cos you class me as white
                  That
                  And it's fxckin obvious
                  A fully dressed Klan member would be more subtle than you haha

And
                  When did I claim to do work in the streets haha
                  Your obsession with me has you following me around reading EVERYTHING I post and now imagining what I have or have not done with my life haha

Your funny

All I know is
                  You could move to the UK
                  Join the jonnies(I could get you in if you are willing to prove yourself)
                  Become a fully fledged respected member
                  And I would still Knock you the fxck out

Haha

Comment

We all know what you meant pu$$yboy
                    You just ain't got the stones to say what you really mean

Bout two weeks ago when you admitted you don't like me cos you class me as white
                    That
                    And it's fxckin obvious
                    A fully dressed Klan member would be more subtle than you haha

And
                    When did I claim to do work in the streets haha
                    Your obsession with me has you following me around reading EVERYTHING I post and now imagining what I have or have not done with my life haha

Your funny

All I know is
                    You could move to the UK
                    Join the jonnies(I could get you in if you are willing to prove yourself)
                    Become a fully fledged respected member
                    And I would still Knock you the fxck out

Haha
                    I am not doing this. I bet you have more money me. Just fly to Jamaica and make it happen.
                    I never said I hate you because you are White. I told you to rep your culture but all now you haven't done that. I see you rep Black British people culture but all I know you haven't rep yours. You are repping a culture that has been influence by my culture. So quit the yapping.

Comment

I am not doing this. I bet you have more money me. Just fly to Jamaica and make it happen.
                      I never said I hate you because you are White. I told you to rep your culture but all now you haven't done that. I see you rep Black British people culture but all I know you haven't rep yours. You are repping a culture that has been influence by my culture. So quit the yapping.
                      What are you doing then?

Yup damn right I do

I plan on visiting Jamaica right after Mexico
                      But no it won't be for you,I actually like you ya funny lil guy haha

Yes you did

I'm cultured MUTHAFXCKA
                      Deal with it

Black culture
                      Your culture(especially your culture) can sxck my balls for all I care

I was raised how I was and I ain't changing cos you can't stand me haha

And I'm not a quitter

Change yourself

Comment

Working...
                      X