Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Golovkin Trilogy Targeted For May 4, Says De La Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jacobs in May GGG in September.

Comment

That last Canelo flop - DAZN had to step in...

Comment

Not watching...I'll check the Twitter feed throughout. I expect to hear about a stoppage around round 10. GGG is going to go...He aged years in that last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          I mean if the fight takes place in May, then it is less than 7 months of when the rematch took place. And if you thought it was razor close or even if GGG won, then I don't know why you wouldn't expect another tight fight from these two. If it takes place in September instead of May, obviously that would be a bit different.
          Lol Golovkin won't suddenly start improving because the fight happens in 4 months instead of 8. In either situation he's already an old man and Oscar's exploiting the **** out of it. I assure you Golovkin has 0% chance in a trilogy.

Comment

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
            Another fight where GGG will block punches with his face and then his fans will cry about a robbery.
            Don't forget to go all Helen Keller and miss another 700+ punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
              Lol Golovkin won't suddenly start improving because the fight happens in 4 months instead of 8. In either situation he's already an old man and Oscar's exploiting the **** out of it. I assure you Golovkin has 0% chance in a trilogy.
              No, never said he will improve. Just that if the trilogy takes place in May, it would only come 7.5 months after the last fight.

Canelo would be the rightful favorite, but if you thought GGG won the last fight or if it was razor close, then one shouldn't expect this fight to be a one sided beat down. Canelo can win clearly and yet still be in a tough fight.

Comment

GGG Fans worst fears just came through.

Comment

Close or not GGG not getting a decision

Comment

GEE is gonna take a beating in this 3rd fight, I feel bad for him. (Pockets will be full doe)

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                      No, never said he will improve. Just that if the trilogy takes place in May, it would only come 7.5 months after the last fight.

Canelo would be the rightful favorite, but if you thought GGG won the last fight or if it was razor close, then one shouldn't expect this fight to be a one sided beat down. Canelo can win clearly and yet still be in a tough fight.
                      If he doesn't come in better he will lose to Canelo and even the big time Golovkin fans know it. Science shows that Canelo will be getting better at his age and won't be declining until he's in his 30's. Imo this is not going to be a fair fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X