Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Golovkin Trilogy Targeted For May 4, Says De La Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Golovkin Trilogy Targeted For May 4, Says De La Hoya

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Oscar De La Hoya has directed his company president, Eric Gomez, to begin immediate negotiations to stage a trilogy encounter between Saul "Canelo" Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Prefer Jacobs but this works....

Comment

Would love to see it. Hopefully a decent undercard. If it's in Vegas, I wll see it in a theater in N.Y. MSG please!

Comment

Man. These fights will take a lot out of both guys. I would have preferred Canelo vs Jacobs-Charlo first or GGG vs Charlo-Andrade. Then the winners fight each other. But oh well. Guessing DAZN wants some of that $ back they invested in Cinnamon.

Comment

Smh should of been Jacobs but whatever... Ggg can get beat worst than the first two fights.

Comment

I like GGG. But another year older and declining. While Canelo is improving, should take this one in dominant fashion.. I prefer Canelo vs. one of the other middleweights
            Last edited by MagikLair; 01-12-2019, 07:11 PM.

Comment

well cant complain. now Jacobs can fight Charlo

Comment

Originally posted by MagikLair View Post
                I like GGG. But another year older and declining. While Canelo is improving, should take this one in dominant fashion..
                I mean if the fight takes place in May, then it is less than 7 months of when the rematch took place. And if you thought it was razor close or even if GGG won, then I don't know why you wouldn't expect another tight fight from these two. If it takes place in September instead of May, obviously that would be a bit different.

Comment

Another fight where GGG will block punches with his face and then his fans will cry about a robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
                    well cant complain. now Jacobs can fight Charlo
                    Jacobs vs Jack Culcay could be next now that Canelo is out , Charlo on another network

Comment

Working...
                    X