Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who ranks higher on your ATG list? Lennox Lewis or Floyd Mayweather Jr.?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd obviously.

Lennox is top 10 heavy.

Floyd is top 5 p4p and has a deeper resume than lennox.

Lennox is still a very good heavyweight though.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      He didn't specify. He just said he would sometimes chose his opponents gloves and which they would have to wear.

Wouldn't argue with 6/4 Lewis. One round the other way it's a draw and there's no way there weren't other swing rounds in there. Fight was clearly razor close and yes Lewis was lucky to get the decision considering many felt Mercer won.
      so now it’s sometimes Lewis made fighters wear his choice in gloves. Make up your mind ffs .you really are a clueless mongrel.
      Yes you did insinuate that Lewis made fighters change gloves on fight day...that was what my whole post was about and then you jumped all over my post saying Lewis made fighters where his choice of gloves...you then said Lewis was lucky to beat mercer and here you are saying you have no issue Lewis winning 6-4 in rounds...your all the ****ing shop with your posts and reply’s give it up mongrel you’ve lost.
      As I said in the 2nd fight the commission laid all the gloves out and mayweather refused to fight him if he didn’t wear his choice of pillow grant gloves and paid maidana extra for agreeing to it....get your ****ing facts straight and don’t respond to my posts again mongrel.

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
        so now it’s sometimes Lewis made fighters wear his choice in gloves. Make up your mind ffs .you really are a clueless mongrel.
        Yes you did insinuate that Lewis made fighters change gloves on fight day...that was what my whole post was about and then you jumped all over my post saying Lewis made fighters where his choice of gloves...you then said Lewis was lucky to beat mercer and here you are saying you have no issue Lewis winning 6-4 in rounds...your all the ****ing shop with your posts and reply’s give it up mongrel you’ve lost.
        As I said in the 2nd fight the commission laid all the gloves out and mayweather refused to fight him if he didn’t wear his choice of pillow grant gloves and paid maidana extra for agreeing to it....get your ****ing facts straight and don’t respond to my posts again mongrel.
        It's hilarious that you can't see the irony No mate it's you that's all over the fucking place.

I never once said Lewis ALWAYS made his opponents wear his choice of glove. Not once. Quote me saying that.

I never implied, or even close to implied for that matter, he made his opponents change their gloves on fight day. You said Lewis never made his opponents wear his choice of gloves and I corrected you on that. No mention of fight day.

I said Lewis was lucky to get the decision against Mercer BECAUSE it was so close you fucking remedial, how are you lost there? How can I make that easier for you to get?

No wrong again that was the FIRST fight where they laid them out on the table and that was the same time where Maidana tried to use illegal gloves that were REJECTED by the comission. Then, and only then, is when Floyd started making glove demands. Because all trust was gone. For the 2nd fight all the gloves stuff was in the contract, because of what went on the first fight.

You are a clueless cunt.
        Last edited by IronDanHamza; 04-23-2019, 11:47 PM.

Comment

• This was a good thread!

Comment

Working...
          X