Collapse
No announcement yet.

beterbiev is a beast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What amazed me is how dirty Biev would get. He’s def rough and tumble doe.
    I would like to see Bivol try it, even though I’m concerned bc Bivol keeps talkin bout 168. Biev is a solid 175

Comment

He's a beast and pity he's already past his prime. 34 years old he'll get cherry picked soon by a cash cow.

Comment

First time watching either fighter fight and it was a good fight till the end. It sucked that Gvozdyk gassed but it was competitive through and through.

I dont see how Beterbiev isnt the clear #1 in the division.

Dude has a dirty ass style that I'm not really a fan of but it was super effective. If you don't have a gas tank and cant return fire or hurt him you are screwed.

Gvozdyk boxed really good and it's pretty neat to see how "papachenko" style boxing translates at different weights and individual style. He used the same feints and footwork as Loma and usyk.

Not knocking on Canelo but this fight really showed why he picked Kovalev and not these two.

Comment

Guy is a problem.

Eastern euro contract killer

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            Definitely a beast, but if Gvozdyk had a better stamina tank he could’ve won that fight. Beterbiev will lose to a good boxer who doesn’t tire.
            Agree 100% !!!!!!!!

Comment

God damn. Dude would knockout Kovalev.

Comment

Before the fight I felt like Beterbiev was overrated and Gvozdyk was N. 1. But now Beterbiev beat the man. That is much different that his previous wins.

I think Bivol is more skilled than beterbiev and it would be amazing fight. i don`t think Kovalev wants that smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post
                  He's a beast and pity he's already past his prime. 34 years old he'll get cherry picked soon by a cash cow.
                  nah maybe not.

he said in the post fight interview that he is motivated now lmao.

so this entire time he wasn't even that motivated and still got this far.

now we will see an even more unstoppable animal.

Comment

Yes he is a ****ing beast i want to see him vs Bivol

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post
                      yep hes a wasted talent but at at least he got a big name on his resume now and has a chance to unify and stack his resume some more before its really to late.

Comment

Working...
                      X