No announcement yet.

Forget the 5 main PBC welterweights for Crawford for a minute

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    He’s trying but may have left it too late.

He’s made ties with guys like Collazo, Abdukakhorov, Besputin.

If I’m Bob I’d go all out to sign Jarron Ennis.
    ALL IN on Ennis. That man very soon will be 50/50 with ANY WW and possibly the best of them all.

And there is a Dunkin/TR connection there. Though not sure if Dunkin is on good terms with TR or not.

Comment

Originally posted by UNBANNED View Post
      And if PBC was confident in ANY of their guys they would have them fight and beat Crawford

Says a LOT about PBC stable that they all ignore, avoid, and openly DUCK the lone non-PBC fighter and #1 PFP fighter in the world - Terrence Crawford
      Two different things dude. The question was about Bob and his over paying Crawford well before his contract was up. IMO he did this to keep Crawford from signing with PBC and having Haymon essentially controlling all 4 titles.

They are all fighting each other. If you equate that to ducking Crawford then that is why you were banned under your previous accounts.

Comment

And if PBC was confident in ANY of their guys they would have them fight and beat Crawford

Says a LOT about PBC stable that they all ignore, avoid, and openly DUCK the lone non-PBC fighter and #1 PFP fighter in the world - Terrence Crawford
        This right here is the answer. NONE even dare to speak his name. COWARDS. Or maybe just puppets who obey what their master's orders. 3 mill to Garcia and he turns it down. smfh. He didnt wanna be outclassed and ktfo. At least Khan had the nerve. He walked away with what, 5 mill?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Typically his Crawford hate threads do bug me but he isn't wrong here.
          Not Crawford hate. I hate excuses. Crawford is 33 years old been fighting for 11 years has unified a division & lineal champ twice. Not one signature win. Crawford's problems didn't start when he got to 147. But suddenly the excuses did

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
            This right here is the answer. NONE even dare to speak his name. COWARDS. Or maybe just puppets who obey what their master's orders. 3 mill to Garcia and he turns it down. smfh. He didnt wanna be outclassed and ktfo. At least Khan had the nerve. He walked away with what, 5 mill?

If Bob was confident in Crawford he wouldn't be asking for 50/50. That's not going to happen. They turned down 65-35 and the bigger Spence gets the lower the percentage. Pac is a bigger fight for Spence. Top 3 in the division, PPV star, and unification. Bob needs to humble himself and be realistic.

Comment

Why did Crawford reup with Arum knowing damn well how it would be????? Maybe Crawford likes fighting easy guys for top dollar.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                If Bob was confident in Crawford he wouldn't be asking for 50/50. That's not going to happen. They turned down 65-35 and the bigger Spence gets the lower the percentage. Pac is a bigger fight for Spence. Top 3 in the division, PPV star, and unification. Bob needs to humble himself and be realistic.
                I wholeheatedly suppor that statement. That old senile phuck knows that what he's doing isnt going to get Bud the fight. BUT on the other hand, nothing is being offered from PBC and that should be a red flag as well. 2 wrongs dont make a right.

Comment

Arum won't even make the fight with Brook who called him beside his sister!

Ik someone said Brook costs too much, but what option do they have and like i stated Brook called him out.

Which PBC haters never acknowledge only bring up Spence being called out

Comment

These PBC goons want to rip on Crawfords resume, then brag about all the big names at the PBC, then rip on Crawfords resume again and then say the only way to improve it is to face PBC Welters and the only way he will get to face PBC Welters is to join the PBC whether he wants to or not. And they dont see whats wrong with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Not Crawford hate. I hate excuses. Crawford is 33 years old been fighting for 11 years has unified a division & lineal champ twice. Not one signature win. Crawford's problems didn't start when he got to 147. But suddenly the excuses did
                      I ain't got a horse in this race, man, I like the dudes on the PBC roster just as much as I like Bud, but 'excuses' is always gonna be a loaded term that kinda makes it sound like you made your mind up before you ever heard the explanation. He was never required to provide explanations before because folk weren't making accusations before... why they've started making accusations now I'm not quite sure - it should be just as incumbent on the guys in Haymons corner to put pressure on Al as it is on Bud to pressure Bob to make these fights happen, but it appears to me at least that this is another example of fans rooting for promotional teams over fighters. Never gonna be able to wrap my head around that ish.

Comment

Working...
                      X