No announcement yet.

Still disappointed in Spence-Garcia.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still disappointed in Spence-Garcia.

I wasn't expecting Garcia to win. But I expected him to throw some punches and take chances.. He could have made some adjustments and win a round. And if Garcia wasn't going to fight. His corner should have thrown in the towel instead of a bigger beating.

He got ****ed up.

Comment

Fuk that punching bag mikey for talking all that s**t to just show up for a paycheck. The guy talked like he was great GTFOH

Comment

I felt embarrassed for him the way he kept celebrating each round like he won.
        It was very cringe worthy.
        What was he thinking besides dollar signs.

Comment

Yall are some clowns *pulls out glock* Garcia tried, I dont get this narrative that he didnt. He adjusted many times but just couldnt find anything that worked. He even stood toe to toe on the inside with him at one point and took his shots like they were pillows. If anything mikey exposed Spence. Garcia is a warrior and a legend, and Spence remains as the fraud coward that he is.

Comment

Yeah, the fight kind of switched my view of Garcia's taking the fight from BRAVE to STUPID.

-- Sees..."something" in Spence's game he can take advantage of
            -- First-pumping after rounds
            -- Not throwing punches
            -- Content to go for the moral victory of surviving 12 rounds

I mean, at least try to win the fight.

I still respect the courage of getting in the ring against a legit bigger, badder, smarter dude. But I can't find anything intelligent about it except grabbing a paycheck.

Which is kinda all that matters in boxing anyway, I admit.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
              Yall are some clowns *pulls out glock* Garcia tried, I dont get this narrative that he didnt. He adjusted many times but just couldnt find anything that worked. He even stood toe to toe on the inside with him at one point and took his shots like they were pillows. If anything mikey exposed Spence. Garcia is a warrior and a legend, and Spence remains as the fraud coward that he is.
              Spence wins every round but Garcia is a warrior and Spence is a fraud? GTFOH with that dumb shyte.

Comment

"Everyone has a plan before they get hit". I think Garcia underestimated Spence boxing skills, got a reality check and had no clue what to do.

Comment

Mikey didn't want to get hurt. That's why he refused to open up more by throwing punches. He was not going to trade or exchange punches with Spence. He was content on just weathering the storm and riding the wave out.

Comment

his whole career has been a semi retirement, it only seemed like he was active because he was on eli sechback every day hes been suspect!!

all mikey saw in spence was dollar signs and a way to buy more hair gel and ostrich boots, what a clown!

Comment

Working...
                    X