Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan is Reportedly Highest Paid Contestant Ever on "I'm a Celeb"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
    Khan is alright. He's a dopey kid but when it comes to money he's no fool. He stays paid.

It could be worse. You could be Kell Brook going on iFL saying you'll vote for Khan to eat Kangaroo testicles.

Funny thing is Brook just done an interview saying HE is willing to eat Kangaroo testicles and ANUS to land a fight with Khan...LMFAO!! Suspect ****.
    Brook is desperate it is embarrassing & cringeworthy

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I laughed at that snake stuff like everyone else. In fact, it had me rolling.. but I've been warming to the guy. He's a nice kid.

Comment

Originally posted by The Conundrum View Post
        Brook is desperate it is embarrassing & cringeworthy
        I thought begging for one fighter your entire career even though he was two weight classes below you to begin with was embarrassing. Yet he takes it up a notch and has gone from saying he wants his rival to ear Kangaroo testicles to saying HE will eat Kangaroo testicles and ANUS all on live radio. Check out the other thread on this. I posted the audio clip of it from YouTube. He's such a beg.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Don't get me wrong, I laughed at that snake stuff like everyone else. In fact, it had me rolling.. but I've been warming to the guy. He's a nice kid.
          That's how the whole of the UK is like now with Khan apparently. Twitter got so bad with positive messages about Khan from people who used to hate him I didn't have a clue what was going on. I had to mute a lot of it. Still don't have a clue since I hate reality TV. Whatever he's doing he's pulled off the impossible somehow and the casual British public are all in love with him again. Trending in the UK on social media and Google search.

Comment

I don’t get the point about making more money boxing than doing this tv show, in a tv show noone is hitting him in the head - it’s the smartest money he has ever earned.

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
              I don’t get the point about making more money boxing than doing this tv show, in a tv show noone is hitting him in the head - it’s the smartest money he has ever earned.
              Exactly, and he's getting paid big for it. Half a million for 3 weeks max is amazing money. Especially considering he's already worth millions & the richest active (non retired) fighter in the 140, 147, 154 divisions outside of Manny Pacquiao

Comment

To be fair to Khan, considering he hasn't actually boxed in the UK for 4 years, he has done well to keep himself relevant.

If he has a UK fight in 2018, it will be a lot bigger now, because of this show.

Comment

I don't believe it to be honest.

Whatever Khan is being paid, his wife will leave him within 12 months and his boxing career will be over.

Then, finally I hope we will never hear from Khan again. He is just unbearable.

Comment

There are more articles on this "boxing" site about Khan away from boxing than there are on fighters like Gonzalez (will he come back? against whom? can someone go interview him), Inoue (whats he doing in Japan? future plans?), the state of the heavyweights simply beyond aj/wilder/parker oh and how about some insight into various trainers and boxing gyms around the world?

The **** is wrong with the so called journalists on here?

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      He is........ but with the balance of all the lies and delusion it's hard to be behind him.

Comment

Working...
                      X