No announcement yet.

Andrade tells the media to make the Canelo or GGG fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrade tells the media to make the Canelo or GGG fight

I think he's saying it's up to them to write the articles and push for the fight. I agree. They're pushing Spence/Crawford, a fight with more roadblocks, so they also need to start pushing for Canelo or GGG to start fighting the other MW's. Andrade/GGG is an easy fight to make.

Except the public, for the most part, wants the GGG trilogy finished. You don't have to like that. It just is.

Comment

That’s not how this works. That’s not how any of this works.

Maybe dazn stands for dozens and he can get those dozens of subscribers who are clamoring for this fight to pressure the streaming service to make it!

Comment

Andrade vs GGG is easier to make.

Canelo vs Andrade is a lot more difficult because everyone and their mom is trying to fight Canelo.

There is a huge line for Canelo so more competition. On the other hand, GGG only has another Taxi Cab driver lined up for September so I'm sure he'll be available.

Comment

JerMall did the same thing except he told the fans to get on Twitter, IG to demand ODLH, DAZN, Canelo to make the fight happen.

Comment

DAZN and GBP laughing at Hearn doping Andrade what to say.

We The Best Metrics!

Comment

He should fight everyone in top 10. Then the media will push the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                He should fight everyone in top 10. Then the media will push the fight.
                Yes. If you're being ignored, put in the work and beat everybody else. DAZN doesn't want Canelo to keep fighting cans for the remaining 9 fights in his contract. They want to make money too. Andrade needs to put himself in a situation where DAZN sees him and Canelo as the most profitable fight.

Comment

Working...
                X