Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bryant Jennings is going to knock out Joe Joyce.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    I haven't looked into a line for this one, but yea I could see Jennings win this so depending on what the line is it seems worthy of a consideration at a minimum.
    hes getting robbed....

Comment

How much you wanna bet on that?

Joyce will finish jennings in the most impressive fashion better than ortiz and rivas. You idiots will still say hes a slow robotic fighter

Comment

Just took a glance. Seeing +275 for Jennings. Thats suggesting Jennings has a 26% chance to win which I definitely think is too low. I think you could easily argue Jennings should be the favorite here.

Idk about a KO doe. Joyce's chin seems pretty solid. Idk if that'll last forever, but idk that I have much confidence in Jennings to be the one to break Joyce's chin. For more a risky prop bet a KO late bet might be worth a shot. Be better odds than just a KO & I suspect if Jennings does stop him it'll be in the 2nd half of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
          Joyce is the clear favorite on the betting sites. Easy money....Jennings by KO.
          Jennings aint knocking anyone out. He'll quit before round 9.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
            Jennings aint knocking anyone out. He'll quit before round 9.
            joyce comes across as a quitter tbh....

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
            How much you wanna bet on that?

Joyce will finish jennings in the most impressive fashion better than ortiz and rivas. You idiots will still say hes a slow robotic fighter
            shut up kid... 😂

Comment

I don't think so. Joe Joyce is strong as Hell. Brynat will box well and land punches on Joyce early on in the fight but in the end he will succumb to Joyce's relentless pressure and punching power because Jennings is now past his prime.

Comment

I don't know, man. Jennings' best win is who? Mike Perez back in 2014 and Dimitrenko?

I'll have Joyce by KO. I like Jennings a lot, but think he's overrated due to his performance against Klitschko who, in hindsight, was definitely on the slide.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
                  You idiots will still say hes a slow robotic fighter
                  Win or lose vs Jennings ISN'T he a slow robotic fighter?

I think people have legit been fooled watching his highlights thinking they are in slomo ffs.

Comment

Joyce is a robot, so I would give Jennings a chance if he doesn’t lay on the ropes and allow the mummy to plummet him.

Comment

Nah, he aint knockin' him out.

HE might eek out with a draw or MD though.

Comment

Working...
                      X