No announcement yet.

I have to disagree, it sure aint Golovkin who is gonna beat Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to disagree, it sure aint Golovkin who is gonna beat Mayweather

Golovkin is stiff, predictable, easy to hit. He has the amatuer pedigree and good power and size. Thats it

Mayweather is too smart, and adapts to fast and would take all those advantages away not getting hit being slick, and elusive. Golovkiin is there to be hit with overhand rights, jabs, pull counters and straight rights.

Outside of a punchers chance. He has no chance.

I agree, golovkin will never beat Floyd, but thats because Floyd will never fight him

Comment

The coward didn't even have the balls to fight Canelo at 154, what makes you think he'd ever step in the ring with GGG?
      Last edited by UTEP; 11-05-2013, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        I agree, golovkin will never beat Floyd, but thats because Floyd will never fight him

When the fight gets signed they all sing a different tune.

Yeah and when he does, the excuses will come rolling in just like they did for Canelo, Mosley, DLH, Cotto and Hatton.

Be damned if you do be damned if you dont, Mayweather is always in a lose-lose situation. Golovkin just aint cut from that clothe, sorry

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
          The coward didn't even have the balls to fight Canelo at 154, do you really think he'd ever step in the ring with GGG?
          Do you think it was the 1 pound difference from his last fight that prevented Canelo from beating Mayweather better yet win more than 2 rounds, or his lack of being able to deal with the smarter, better fighter.

Dude is 23 you are probably one of those fools who picked Canelo by ko and mad he got totally schooled

Comment

That`s something i`ve known for a while.Anybody with at-least half a brain knows that Golovkin style wise,does not bring anything Floyd hasn`t seen before.Plus Floyd has a good chin and quick recuperative abilities. Just let these fools live in their delusional world.If that fight ever happens and Floyd has not declined much,Floyd will beat GGG easily and the search for a new hope to beat Floyd will continue on.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
              Do you think it was the 1 pound difference from his last fight that prevented Canelo from beating Mayweather better yet win more than 2 rounds, or his lack of being able to deal with the smarter, better fighter.

Dude is 23 you are probably one of those fools who picked Canelo by ko and mad he got totally schooled

Are you going to answer my first question or what? I asked you if you really think that coward would ever step in the ring with GGG when he didn't even have the balls to fight Canelo at 154. So do you?
              Last edited by UTEP; 11-05-2013, 11:29 PM.

Comment

we can all agree khan is the tuneup needed to fight golvokn. going in that direction by floyd leads all us to believe he has intentions on defending his 54 belt and fighting ggg. ill b sure to look out for all the subtle nuances floyd finds that danny garcia didnt

Comment

:qqq: End thread here.

Comment

should be the end of this thread ..

funny thing is , it is so easy to spot the fighters floyd will never fight

Comment

Working...
                    X