Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think Lil G's team comments on or reads these boards.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Lil G's team comments on or reads these boards.

I made a thread about Ca$hnelo using Winning gloves (which are widely regarded as pillow gloves) for the first fight because he had some hand issues and needed to protect his hands because he knows Borat blocks punches with his face.

Then, coincidentally **** Sancha (Borat's trainer) made allegations about Ca$hnelo using illegal hand wraps. After reading my thread I think Team Borat realized when Ca$hnelo uses his regular Everlast puncher's gloves that Borat is going to get knocked out so they made up the allegations of the illegal hand wraps as an excuse for when Borat does indeed get knocked out.

I thought this too. Many occasions i've seen posters make threads on here and a few days or a week later Disabled Sanchez says the exact same thing.

Comment

I think DramaShow is on the payroll.

Comment

Actually I know Abel's username. He posted a few times in 2015 but then said it wasn't worth the time. He lurks here sometimes. And he tells me that he laughs a lot while reading the haters posts.

Comment

If so...**** you Abel...you're full of **** and I hope Nelo sleep your man

Tom you're cool

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            Actually I know Abel's username. He posted a few times in 2015 but then said it wasn't worth the time. He lurks here sometimes. And he tells me that he laughs a lot while reading the haters posts.
            So you ARE Montero. You sneaky snake you...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
              If so...**** you Abel...you're full of **** and I hope Nelo sleep your man

Tom you're cool
              I know for sure he was having a BBQ today and banging with some hot chick. While you... are just sad with nothing to do tonight. He won't be reading your post.

Comment

You are delusional. If you also think Abel speaks to you when you're alone, just keep it to yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  I can imagine him coming here after one of his interviews and laughing his cock off when he sees all the idiots crying over what he said!

Comment

We love you abel, the GGG army, we out here putting in work for yall 24/7. We will drag Crembunelos name thru the dirt and mud.

Comment

Working...
                    X