Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Open To Moving Back Up To 168 Pounds For Right Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Canelo wants Gilberto Ramirez next for all **** he talk about him haha make it happen please!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      NEW YORK Canelo Alvarez apparently has reconsidered his stance on fighting at 168 pounds again. Two weeks after declaring his fight against Rocky Fielding a singular trip to the super middleweight division, Alvarez seemed more open to a quicker return to 168 pounds when he met with reporters Thursday before a press conference at Madison Square Garden.
      [Click Here To Read More]

so, basically..... anyone from 154-168..... ?

hmmm, now where have I heard that before ?

Comment

The perfect scenario for Canelo

If Zurdo is going to 175 lbs like he said, the WBO stay vacant and they are going to hold that WBO belt vacant to put a fight with a BUM vs Canelo for the vacant WBO belt or they put 2 BUMS to fight for the WBO belt and then Canelo fight the winner who got the vacant WBO belt. When Canelo win that WBO belt then he going to hold both belts of the 160 and 168 lbs and switch between the weight defending those belts. You heard here first.
        Last edited by Dasmius Shinobi; 12-15-2018, 03:16 PM. Reason: corrections

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
          That means not Smith. He may offer him a catch weight. I expect a meltdown from the guys who thought Golovkin and Ward shouldnt have a catch weight fight, despite Dawson doing the same to fight Ward. As long as we get a Charlo, Andrade, Saunders or Jacobs next i dont begrudge him an easy one with Fielding, or Rocky hes big payday.

I would expect a total meltdown from the guys who DID think that Golovkin and Ward should fight at catchweight

their selective reasoning would amaze us all

Comment

Golovkin was willing to fight Froch at 168
            Golovkin was willing to fight Chavez at 168
            Golovkin was willing to fight Hopkins at 168
            Golovkin was willing to fight Jack at 168
            Golovkin was willing to fight Chudinov at 168
            Golovkin was willing to fight Ramirez at 168
            Golovkin was ONLY willing to fight Ward at 164

so.....

Canelo should be fine fighting Fielding at 168 and Smith at 164

right..... ?

RIGHT..... ?????

..... or is that not how boxing works now ?

Comment

at least he's doing it unlike DDDiva

Comment

Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
                If Zurdo is going to 175 lbs like he said, the WBO stay vacant and they are going to hold that WBO belt vacant to put a fight with a BUM vs Canelo for the vacant WBO belt or they put 2 BUMS to fight for the WBO belt and then Canelo fight the winner who got the vacant WBO belt. When Canelo win that WBO belt then he going to hold both belts of the 160 and 168 lbs and switch between the weight defending those belts. You heard here first.
                They seem to want Canelo to fight Lemieux, so my guess is they have Canelo vs Jacobs or Jermall Charlo at 160 in May and have Lemieux vs Uzcategi on the undercard and then have Canelo go back up to 168 in September to fight Lemieux who will have a 168 pound title to justify it being a PPV

Comment

That is not what he said you fcking dweeb.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    Golovkin was willing to fight Froch at 168
                    Golovkin was willing to fight Chavez at 168
                    Golovkin was willing to fight Hopkins at 168
                    Golovkin was willing to fight Jack at 168
                    Golovkin was willing to fight Chudinov at 168
                    Golovkin was willing to fight Ramirez at 168
                    Golovkin was ONLY willing to fight Ward at 164

so.....

Canelo should be fine fighting Fielding at 168 and Smith at 164

right..... ?

RIGHT..... ?????

..... or is that not how boxing works now ?
                    You aren't putting anything out there that folks will disagree with. What you are putting out there is stuff people don't care about anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      I would expect a total meltdown from the guys who DID think that Golovkin and Ward should fight at catchweight

their selective reasoning would amaze us all
                      Did you think Ward and Dawson shouldve been at lightheavyweigjt like i did?

Comment

Working...
                      X