Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Double Standards Reguarding The Destruction Of GERALD McCLELLAN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
    Sure you did...
    Yes that's true, I did know.

You don't have to restate what I've already said.

Comment

• Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
      Yes that's true, I did know.

You don't have to restate what I've already said.
      yeah ok sure

Comment

• Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
        yeah ok sure
        Again, stop restating what I've already said. No need.

Comment

• Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
          Again, stop restating what I've already said. No need.
          yeah alright

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            As for you being a carpenter, I too was a carpenter. As for you walking 4" trusses (I'm assuming you were not tied off) thats your choice to risk your health and life working for non-union companies that do not give a **** about your health. Did they even give you insurance?
            Yeah, I was Union, so don't act better than me. I am very pro union, I hate when people just assume their better and know more. You are not that bright man, you insult me repeatedly and I have dusted everything off. That said there is a saying in carpentry. From 10 feet you bounce, from twenty feet you bounce, but from 30 feet you splat. Didn't work too long as a carpenter did you? I was 30 feet up so what do you do? SPLAT! LOL Insurance, that doesn't help when your dead on impact.

Comment

• Originally posted by poeticlsykuac View Post
              Yeah, I was Union, so don't act better than me. I am very pro union, I hate when people just assume their better and know more. You are not that bright man, you insult me repeatedly and I have dusted everything off. That said there is a saying in carpentry. From 10 feet you bounce, from twenty feet you bounce, but from 30 feet you splat. Didn't work too long as a carpenter did you? I was 30 feet up so what do you do? SPLAT! LOL Insurance, that doesn't help when your dead on impact.
              You have a complex my boy. If you were union your company was not following proper safety codes and I'm sure they heard from osha in time. Your just assuming that I think I'm better than you because I said the word union. Usually only non-union SCABS get upset with that. Not too bright ah? LMFAO, I never walked 4" widths 30' up with out being tied off, that my boy is not too bright. Can you tell me how to find the hypotenus of a right angle and what it even has to do with carpentry?

If you can show me where I insulted you I would surely appologise, for that was not many intention, or **** maybe it was. I would still like you to point the insults out to me. I worked as a union carpenter from '94 until '05 when our economy in Michigan went to crap and EVERYBODYwas laid off in Detroit..........Rockin'

Comment

• Furthermore, I just read what I had written to you. Where did I insult you? What assuming you were non union? Since you are so touchy about it that would again lead me to believe that you were non union. What states were you working in?

If its because I didnt blanket you in pitty for getting ****ed up in that fight then your off man, you felt nothing for Gerald and the CHOICE that he made.

I dont know where your anger stems my boy but I didnt attack you in anyway in my initial reply to you..........Rockin'

Comment

Furthermore, I just read what I had written to you. Where did I insult you? What assuming you were non union? Since you are so touchy about it that would again lead me to believe that you were non union. What states were you working in?

If its because I didnt blanket you in pitty for getting ****ed up in that fight then your off man, you felt nothing for Gerald and the CHOICE that he made.

I dont know where your anger stems my boy but I didnt attack you in anyway in my initial reply to you..........Rockin'
                  It was the tone of your statements, they show superiority. If you can't see that I don't know what is wrong with you. Your tone is insulting, you act as if your better than me and I don't appreciate any of that.

Non-union, I am likely the most pro-union person you would ever meet. My Mom is a Union rep, my pop has been a union carpenter since 92. I have been a member of three different Unions. Two in grocery and one in carpenter in southern California. I hate walmart, I always buy American. I find it insulting that you would state oh your probably non-union. You act as if your above me.

G-man was not a good person, he received Karma for the bad things he had done. I will never ever feel sorry for someone who has beaten a women. I will never support them. Just because your a fan in the ring doesn't mean that you have to be a fan of that human being. Things happen to people for a reason. If you are not a good person, negative things will impact your life.

G-man was a straight thug, a selfish human being, someone who felt his entertainment was worth the torture of animals, in some cases out right killing them. So what happened to him? He entertained us by receiving a beating that would torture him for the remainder of his life. I am not a fan of anyone having that happen to them as I stated, that includes him. However I am not going to feel sorry for a human being like that.

Again I say it is also his choice to be in that ring. I look at these men as gladiators, if I didn't than I wouldn't watch boxing. It is the primal side of us all that love to watch and bet on fights. Why was Gatti adored? For his smooth boxing style? No this sport is not about humanizing people, this sport is about watching men at their most primal. We all make personal choices. He chooses to be a fighter he knew the risk when he entered the ring, Karma unfortunately got to him while he was there.

Comment

• Originally posted by poeticlsykuac View Post
                    It was the tone of your statements, they show superiority. If you can't see that I don't know what is wrong with you. Your tone is insulting, you act as if your better than me and I don't appreciate any of that.

The tone of my statements?

If I cant see whats wrong with me and you don't know whats wrong with me, then whats the ****in' problem.

Insulting..., why I never.....................Rockin'
                    Last edited by Rockin'; 06-29-2010, 12:37 AM.

Comment

The tone of my statements?

If I cant see whats wrong with me and you don't know whats wrong with me, then whats the ****in' problem.

Insulting..., why I never.....................Rockin'
                      LOL and You prove it with your very next statement much appreciation.

Comment

Working...
                      X