Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NY Literacy Test for Teachers Deemed Racist, After Too Many Minority Teachers Failed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NY Literacy Test for Teachers Deemed Racist, After Too Many Minority Teachers Failed

NY is dropping the test due too an extraordinary rate of failure between Black and Hispanic teachers on the literacy exam compared to white teachers. Nothing racist about the test itself, just the results are racist of course.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/13...ms-racism.html

everything is racist when it comes to that group. they are the most fragile and sensitive kind. i hope there wont be any rioting or looting......

Comment

Typical of people of color smh. Gotta bring everyone down to suit them or dats racisss. You would think people would want good teachers. But we are talking about racist fruit loops that would rather have their own teach than someone with intelligence.

Comment

Comment

Make the hoops in the NBA 5 feet because 10 foot rims are racist against whites.

Comment

Title of the article is incredibly misleading.

Comment

These are the very people fighting tooth and nail against school choice.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                Title of the article is incredibly misleading.
                What exactly about the title is misleading?

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                  i hope there wont be any rioting or looting......

I agree, I like it better when they're dancing and twerking.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    I agree, I like it better when they're dancing and twerking.
                    when theres music playing and/or a round orange ball in the mix, things tend to be more civil. just dont serve any henney.

Comment

Working...
                    X