No announcement yet.

unarmed behavioral therapist with autistic patient with hands up shot by police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
    i didn't hear the police tell him to get face down or put his hands behind his head. plus he was trying to calm his autistic patent in order for him not to get shot. you can't defend this one bro!
    Doesn't mean that they (the always angry lounge alt-right) won't try to justify it. They're the biggest cheerleaders for a police state I've ever seen in my life. Probably masturbate to reruns of Cops and fantasize about sucking off cops while they violate their civil rights.

According to the police union representing the officer who shot him, the responding officer wasn't trying to shoot Charles Kinsey - They were trying to shoot the autistic kid he was trying to take care of.

You can't make this **** up.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2...says/87414898/

"Looked like the autistic kid had a gun, doe!"

"You're supposed to lay on your stomach, doe!"

"The officer couldn't hear him, doe!"

Thankfully the cop was a terrible shot and only wounded Mr. Kinsey in the leg instead of shooting the poor autistic kid in the abdomen like he was trying to.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      That cop deserves a noose. I'm not surprised this happened in florida, florida is such a completely morally bankrupt **** hole.

The police unions excuse was that the cop thought the ****** with the toy bus was a danger to him, and so he shot at him and missed hitting the therapist instead.

I fcking **** you not, that was the excuse.
      what i don't get is that most police vehicles, even the most basic ones, have BINOCULARS in the glove compartment! why don't they use them? i went on a ride along with the sheriffs department in the city of cerritos and they used them for almost every investigation they had.

in this case they could have used them to see that the autistic boy was indeed carrying a PLASTIC TOY TRUCK! a single radio transmission to the team could have put everyone at ease! and even if they did think it was a gun for whatever reason, why did they shoot the other guy??? smh that makes no sense. is their aim that bad?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        I see you have on your jester suit. Keep doing your little jig.
        jester?

what was wrong with anything i said?

if you are police,

what would you rather have your potential perp do?

laying on his back with his hands up?

or

laying on his belly with his hands behind his head????

what do you think is the safer approach from the police vantage point?

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
          Doesn't mean that they (the always angry lounge alt-right) won't try to justify it. They're the biggest cheerleaders for a police state I've ever seen in my life. Probably masturbate to reruns of Cops and fantasize about sucking off cops while they violate their civil rights.

According to the police union representing the officer who shot him, the responding officer wasn't trying to shoot Charles Kinsey - They were trying to shoot the autistic kid he was trying to take care of.

Thankfully the cop was a terrible shot and only wounded Mr. Kinsey in the leg instead of shooting the poor autistic kid in the abdomen like he was trying to.
          Well, why didn't he continue shooting until he hit the autistic kid?

Comment

Cops-undertrained, unqualified and flat out stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
              jester?

what was wrong with anything i said?

if you are police,

what would you rather have your potential perp do?

laying on his back with his hands up?

or

laying on his belly with his hands behind his head????

what do you think is the safer approach from the police vantage point?

He had his hands up. I wouldn't shoot because his hands were empty I would not have felt threatened. Unless I believe that wizards are real. Do you believe that wizards are real?

Comment

Well, why didn't he continue shooting until he hit the autistic kid?
                Salient point.

If the autistic kid was really considered to be that much of a threat then the officer definitely wouldn't have just shot once, hit the guy he thought was innocent, and then holstered his weapon.

Something doesn't add up here, but let's make sure we never rush to condemn an entire group of people based on the actions of a few more extreme and unstable individuals.

...Unless they're black.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post

it just goes to show that police don't use all the proper tools necessary when investigating. they roll out deep with guns drawn just because someone called and mentioned the word "gun". out of the dozens and dozens of cops that arrived to the scene, at least one could have used the binoculars in the car and put out on the radio that it was a toy truck he was holding. would have taken 10 seconds to do so and put everyone at ease. at least everyone besides that one ******ed cop who pulled the trigger.

Comment

i'm just grateful the autistic child didn't get spooked and start running after the gun shot. i have worked with kids with cerebral palsy who are spooked easily, especially from loud noises. if he had gotten up and ran they probably would have killed him on the spot.

Comment

He had his hands up. I wouldn't shoot because his hands were empty I would not have felt threatened. Unless I believe that wizards are real. Do you believe that wizards are real?
                      stop using straw man fallacy to deflect you from answering my simple question,

as a police officer,

what is the easier safer approach?

a suspect on his back with his hands up?

or

a suspect on his belly, with his hands behind his head?

Comment

Working...
                      X