No announcement yet.

unarmed behavioral therapist with autistic patient with hands up shot by police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    which is what i suspected all along which still makes ALL OF MY POINTS STILL VALID.

laying on your belly with your hands up or behind your head is the safer less threatening maneuver in the eyes of the police compared to on your back with your hands up.
    It doesn't matter. He was in a non-threatening position.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post

nice argument.

sorry you got triggered enough to do that.

Comment

I just think one of his family member who he cherishes a lot is or was a cop.

Comment

nice argument.

sorry you got triggered enough to do that.
          It obviously hurt you enough to respond.

You're being beaten by everybody in this thread from Tago to Siablo so, given that, I probably should've done a mock up gangbang pic instead.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            It doesn't matter. He was in a non-threatening position.
            of course it matters.

we are talking about what is a safer manuever from a cop's vantage point.

its only non threatening to you from wherever you are posting boxingscene from with the benefit of hindsight.

its completely different to be out there on the street.

Comment

It obviously hurt you enough to respond.

You're being beaten by everybody in this thread from Tago to Siablo so, given that, I probably should've done a mock up gangbang pic instead.
              at "beaten" you libtards and your delusions.

on your belly, with your hands up/behind your head is the safer less threatening maneuver from a cop's vantage point than on your back with your hands up.

not even a point of contention here...

but yea, ive been "beaten" here alright...

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                I just think one of his family member who he cherishes a lot is or was a cop.
                I just think he's another hypocritical angsty alt-righty who always big ups personal liberty and individual freedoms over all else but is also happy to give up all of those liberties and freedoms if the man asking for them is wearing a badge.

He's the very definition of the word "cuck" that he likes to throw around so often.

Comment

BTLM

Behavioural therapists lives matter.

Comment

I just think he's another hypocritical angsty alt-righty who always big ups personal liberty and individual freedoms over all else but is also happy to give up all of those liberties and freedoms if the man asking for them is wearing a badge.

He's the very definition of the word "cuck" that he likes to throw around so often.
                    Cuck for Cops.

Comment

of course it matters.

we are talking about what is a safer manuever from a cop's vantage point.

its only non threatening to you from wherever you are posting boxingscene from with the benefit of hindsight.

its completely different to be out there on the street.
                      Just answer this question. Do you think this shooting is justified?

Comment

Working...
                      X