Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Me sparring and training video(im gonna be a champ one day)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me sparring and training video(im gonna be a champ one day)

Hello fellow boxers, my name is john mcadam, 18 years old and very fast .

I started boxing for a year and now i want to become a pro thats why i need a sponser and a famous trainer.
    All my friends say i got very good skills and that i can become a champ.
    So if any of you know people who sponser young boxers pls show them my videos, and if any of you guys know emanuel steward or roy jones jr pls ask them if they want to be my trainer.

This first one is a video of me sparring a friend of mine, don't say i should keep my hands up cause thats just my style i fight like roy jones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpcP9GqikTc

This one is me showing my speed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VW1lIwRYPc

Also check my other training videos

Grtz!!

Lmao u idiot

Comment

Originally posted by sterling View Post
      Lmao u idiot
      Why?

Comment

BTW i was going easy cause my friend has no boxing experience, but check my other training videos like me on the heavybag.

Comment

Look I don't want to be someone to piss on someone's parade but putting up a video of you and a chubby little kid 'sparring' which showed no skill and then a video of you on the bag where you show inability to use a speedball, not criticising because they're hard to use, and then slap the bag with non-technical shots for a few seconds doesn't constitute a future champion to me. Prove me wrong if you want.

I'm just wondering, have you ever been in a boxing gym? You say your friends say you're good, which is of no importance, what does your coach think?

P.S if you haven't been in a gym and have been doing 'personal training' don't post it, you're going to piss alot of people off.
          Last edited by JayCoe; 06-23-2008, 05:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JayCoe View Post
            Look I don't want to be someone to piss on someone's parade but putting up a video of you and a chubby little kid 'sparring' which showed no skill and then a video of you on the bag where you show inability to use a speedball, not criticising because they're hard to use, and then slap the bag with non-technical shots for a few seconds doesn't constitute a future champion to me. Prove me wrong if you want.

I'm just wondering, have you ever been in a boxing gym? You say your friends say you're good, which is of no importance, what does your coach think?

P.S if you haven't been in a gym and have been doing 'personal training' don't post it, you're going to piss alot of people off.

Yes i train in a gym, you can find videos of me on the heavy bag at my gym

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNVGtnFWynM

You clearly have no clue what you are talking about.

Comment

Can anyone get me in contact with a sponsor pls!!!

Comment

hind your crap how about u go to a boxing gym dum ass.

Comment

Originally posted by sterling View Post
                  hind your crap how about u go to a boxing gym dum ass.
                  i already go to a gym man. And ive watched ur videos and im way better then you, when you where sparring that guy you couldn't afford to fight with ur hands down like me cause you don't have my speed and reflexes.

Comment

Originally posted by hinduw View Post
                    i already go to a gym man. And ive watched ur videos and im way better then you, when you where sparring that guy you couldn't afford to fight with ur hands down like me cause you don't have my speed and reflexes.
                    yeh your right hahahah i dont feel like gettin hit so i keep my hands up ****er.

Comment

Working...
                    X