No announcement yet.

Did Direll's uncle get caught yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
    I'm just learning about this incident and it's a real black eye for the sport. I can't believe people are actually condoning what Dirrell's trainer did.
    Eh does it even matter at this point

another black eye is just redundant at this point
    Last edited by Mike D; 05-21-2017, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Eh does it even matter at this point

This is already boxing's face...

another black eye is just redundant at this point
      Dude, wtf.

You need to be more considerate of the images you post on here. I would have preferred not to see that man. That's like me going around posting gore videos and pictures to unsuspecting people. I'm sorry but I will have to red karma you for this.
      Last edited by Shaolin Sword; 05-21-2017, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Police are overreacting with this warrant business.

Sure it was a sucker punch, but so what?

It's just one punch. Uz barely reacted to it cus the trainer obviously sucks at punching.

No harm, no foul.

I guess that trainer that beat down Juanma should be put away for life right?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
          Dude, wtf.

You need to be more considerate of the images you post on here. I would have preferred not to see that man. That's like me going around posting gore videos and pictures to unsuspecting people. I'm sorry but I will have to red karma you for this.
          Yeah that was a little graphic

Took it down

But you get my point

And go ahead and red k me, I need a little red k in my life

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            Yeah that was a little graphic

Took it down

But you get my point

And go ahead and red k me, I need a little red k in my life
            I'm sorry, it brought back memories of the homeless man in Fullerton that was beaten to death by police. Kelly Thomas I believe his name was. He was pictured just like that guy, beaten to death by batons and flashlights for no reason.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              They haven't caught the sucker puncher yet but they will. He should have just been thankful that his fighter got a win in a fight he was losing.I don't think the late hit was intentional. The guy was throwing a 3 punch combo and the last punch landed a split second after the bell. I don't think Dirrell was unable to continue but he knew he could get the DQ win if he pretended to be unable to continue. It worked for him before. I doubt Direll will ever rematch him. I know the Dirrells have their share of fans but I am not one of them.
              Some corrections, while Dirrel was slightly behind in the fight, he had the momentum. The punch was not only landed after the bell, it was thrown after the bell and for the second time that night. Why would anyone fight/rematch a power puncher that doesn't have the discipline to hold his punches at the bell? Not a big fan of the Dirrells either and I hope Unk is in the slammer. Easily one of the most classless things I've seen in boxing.

Comment

He is hiding out at my house.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  He is hiding out at my house.
                  "Hiding out" huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    "Hiding out" huh?
                    oops

Comment

Working...