Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxnation are british channel, Of course they are going to be biase towards Mayweather, They love Mayweather over here (Apart from butthurt Hatton fanatics of course), HBO if they were biase toward Mayweather then that would be a first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
      If some of you guys thought yesterdays commentary was "biased" in favor of Cotto, I'd like to see what you guys would think if they really, really were biased in favor of Cotto.

Plenty of rounds, the commentators made sure to instruct the audience that Cotto didn't land anything despite all the cheers from the audience. Hell even Merchant was in on it. I.E. Lampley and Stewards gave Cotto two rounds at that point with Merchant saying, "I only gave Cotto one so far".

I can't wait to watch hbo's version. Boxnation was pathetic. I usually don't agree with the 4th incarnation or whatever his name is but he really is correct. Cotto did land & bust up Floyd's nose & those guys said Floyd let Cotto hit him.

I swear if you only heard BN's commentary without watching the fight, you'd think Cotto got Gatti'd minus the ko. Cotto picked off a lot of Floyd's punches & Floyd did a lot of pitty patting against the ropes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
        If some of you guys thought yesterdays commentary was "biased" in favor of Cotto, I'd like to see what you guys would think if they really, really were biased in favor of Cotto.

Plenty of rounds, the commentators made sure to instruct the audience that Cotto didn't land anything despite all the cheers from the audience. Hell even Merchant was in on it. I.E. Lampley and Stewards gave Cotto two rounds at that point with Merchant saying, "I only gave Cotto one so far".

Cotto didn't land anything really significant. He landed some good jabs in spurts, but rarely got through with the right hand or left hook. He also did a good job hitting Floyd's body although most of it was wailin away on arms and shoulders (it still sounded like it would hurt).

Cotto made a good account for himself, but Floyd clearly landed the bigger punches, the cleaner punches and had rocked Cotto multiple times in the fight.

Comment

• cotto put up a good fight vs the best fighter in the world, i'm proud of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            How soon until butthurt marg fans get over it?
            I second this. I'm surprised this tread is still around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Piper the Great View Post
              The commentating was very one sided for example.. "Mayweather misses with a great left hook" (Jim Lampley). Since when is a missed punch great. There was also a round where Cotto was clearly getting the best of Mayweather yet they show a Mayweather punch between rounds. As I watched the fight I was like no way in hell Floyd landed that many punches. I know he fast but I seen Cotto blocking & slipping most of them. They showed Cotto no love last night and the cards was even worse.
              That was offensive.

Comment

• floyd mayweather ring music

any one know what track that was? thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Treaxey View Post
                  Your posts make me cringe...real talk
                  i dont give a ****..real talk..

Comment

• Originally posted by Always View Post
                    Cotto should be undefeated....... All of his losses have come against CHEATERS.
                    they are still losses though arent they

Comment

• Originally posted by Always View Post
                      They did it with Margarito, so when will Floyd be labeled as a "cheater"?

that was just mayweather wiping the blood from his nose.

Comment

Working...
                      X