Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could industry made example of last Charlo fights for missed VADA tests?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could industry made example of last Charlo fights for missed VADA tests?

I forgot. Maybe the judges always take insiders and industry news and pretend not to be biased, but I’m wondering if missing those VADA tests had any part with industry disciplining the PBC?

probably they should have. the difference of even a few hours makes all the difference depending on the ped. the point of having random tests is that you can never be sure of when a test will happen. it is taking a big chance every time you use, even for drugs with a very short half life. not being available for a random test essentially defeats the purpose of random tests.

Comment

Comment

Conte acts like such a good guy providing us with clean fights after going to jail for helping guys cheat using peds.

Comment

The WBC Clean Boxing Program should simply institute a rule change.

If you miss a scheduled VADA test that is the same as failing a VADA test.

That would fix the problem so it doesn't happen again in the future without consequences.

Comment

If Conte is such a great trainer he should get himself in shape. He looks about 40 or 50 pounds over weight unlike Roach who stays in shape even with his illness.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              The WBC Clean Boxing Program should simply institute a rule change.

If you miss a scheduled VADA test that is the same as failing a VADA test.

That would fix the problem so it doesn't happen again in the future without consequences.
              That should do it.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                If Conte is such a great trainer he should get himself in shape. He looks about 40 or 50 pounds over weight unlike Roach who stays in shape even with his illness.
                The probability that Bomac would have a heart attack before Conte is highly likely.

Comment

I don't understand boxers who hire Conte. The guy helped athletes to cheat with PEDs, got caught, and sent to jail for his role. Having him in your camp is just a bad look. I'm all for second chances, and he may actually have the best intentions associating himself with VADA, but he just feels shady to me. Memo too.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Conte acts like such a good guy providing us with clean fights after going to jail for helping guys cheat using peds.
                    you guys are nerds with no real life experiences lol. Are you still teh same person you were as a kid? naw? how about in your 20's? naw I will go on but I dont assume you are that old with ******ed statements like yours here. People can change and almost always certainly do.

Alot of people who are real hustler start off with the wrong dream/hustle, they get caught up proibably do some time and see how they can turn it legit and change and now do it legit.

Hackers get caught do time and then end up working for the banks and etc to protect against other bad hackers, they use their skill legit to earn cash, same with conte.

Comment

Working...
                    X