Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DAZN To Stream Canelo-Fielding Card, Future Canelo Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deez Nuts never had any faith in that fraud Eddie Sperm, so they are turning to the Golden Girl, Canelo will be fighting a bunch of tomatoe cans starting 12/15, enjoy donating $10 to garbage, lolllllllllllllllllllll

Comment

• Golden Girl now the face of DEEZ NUTS, sends Eddie Sperm packing back to the Queenland

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
        read it gumbo. Joshua & canelo and canelo is fighting fielding who is promoted by hearn.
        As i said before gumbo read it and weep
        Fielding is signed with Hearn, but not Canelo. And Hearn doesn't own DAZN.

Remember hbo? Top Rank and Arum had a deal with hbo. Yet, hbo also showed all of Canelo's fights. And Canelo had nothing to do with Arum.

Hearn did sign a massive deal with DAZN. That was a super big move, as DAZN pledged massive funds for boxing and lots of dates. That was a mega win for Hearn. Canelo signing with DAZN does nothing for Hearn though. Except give DAZN more good-to-great fights, which could expand the audience for DAZN and thus for Eddie's fighters.

I am extremely interested in the details of this deal. Specifically, how will DAZN handle ppvs? Because there is no way, they could afford any fight like Canelo-g, where both fighters make over $15 million.

After seeing espn put an alleged p4p fighter in the ring with someone who is physically handicapped, I said this is great news for Showtime and DAZN. And days after that debacle, Canelo decides to sign with a network that is not espn.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          hearn has no shot to promote a US ppv to a mexican american audience. no shot! they'll kick the tires on a tune up, btu that is it!

i'm happy that canelo will tune up on dazn, but he will be on PPV whenever he's not fighting rocky fielding.
          It all depends whether canelo can tKe the power of a big supermiddleweight and would'nt it be hilarious if fielding actually laid one on canelo and blew his star power out the water.
          Fielding will be huge compared with canelo and not some weight drained weak puncher chavez

Comment

• Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
            Golden Girl now the face of DEEZ NUTS, sends Eddie Sperm packing back to the Queenland
            Tonight you won't be able to sleep, ha? Or maybe the whole week. Hope it hurts a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stinger1 View Post
              This is a great a deal for Canelo. He's making PPV money and only charging the normal rate for a monthly cable subscription. If 1m+ have tuned into to see Canelo's last 3 fights at $85, how many will watch for $10?
              Less because they wont already have the app like they already had HBO. And I've only seen DAZN mentioned on YouTube. What is their promotional presence? I say that to say how are we gonna be hyped for a fight that you never hear about?

Comment

• This is alright man; Is this a great deal or what? Canelo fights would now be shown for less than $10 per bout.

While Golden Boy Promotions/Oscar De La Hoya was to able circumvent and bypass Eddie Hearn and Matchroom Boxing and deal directly with the U.K. Based company DAZN; Itself in the process.

I am so glad that I renewed my subscription to DAZN. What a time to be a boxing fan? More boxing it's great for us all. Congratulations to Oscar De La Hoya and Golden Boy Promotions.

Comment

• I'll see how it all shakes out. Going to be interesting to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
                    I am extremely interested in the details of this deal. Specifically, how will DAZN handle ppvs? Because there is no way, they could afford any fight like Canelo-g, where both fighters make over $15 million.
                    One could argue that DAZN actually NEEDS those big fights to draw long-term subscribers.

As with most apps, advertisement revenue can go a long way, and I can see DAZN monetizing from within the app for big fights.

In any case, we need to remember that a good portion of fighters' purses come from the live gate. DAZN would be paying for the broadcasting rights alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                      It all depends whether canelo can tKe the power of a big supermiddleweight and would'nt it be hilarious if fielding actually laid one on canelo and blew his star power out the water.
                      Fielding will be huge compared with canelo and not some weight drained weak puncher chavez
                      Thats what ggg fanbois refuse to believe just because Canelo is fighting him.

If ggg had chosen to fight ANY smw let alone WBA regular holder whos 4" taller & w only 1 loss, gggroupies would be calling him an atg.

Fielding will be a far more impressive win on Canelos record than like 99% of gggs resume to this date.
                      Last edited by kushking; 10-16-2018, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X