Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how would YOU deal with immigration in the U.S.?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how would YOU deal with immigration in the U.S.?

alot of people disagree with Trump but i dont really hear any of their ideas to deal with this issue.

so what would you do?

let them all in and care for them? build the wall and kick them out?.. lay out your immigration strategy if you were in power.

also i wanna ask who is harmed the most by allowing immigrants here? i read an article that said black americans are affected most negatively because of lack of jobs.

Only one effective method to deal with illegal immigration.
    Go after ALL the companies that hire them and ALL the people that provide housing for them. Make the consequences outweigh the benefits.
    1st offense half a million dollar fine per illegal. 2nd offense your business gets shut down.

If laws this harsh went into effect, you’d get rid of 95% of illegals within 18 months. The best part is they’d leave on their own. The US would spend little in deporting them.
    Last edited by JJRod; 01-15-2019, 09:10 PM.

Comment

I would build the wall, take the funding out of entitlements and social programs. Up the security on borders. Up the funding on immigration policing. Immediate deportation on all illegal aliens, no questions asked.

And I would get as many Korean, Indian, Filipino, Japanese immigrants as possible because they're the smartest, most hard working and make the best doctors, technicians and scientists.

Also the country's education system is laughable. It needs a complete overhaul, I would prioritize education, and job infrastructure is my number 2.

Comment

America has the advantage of being the most powerful nation on earth.

Classically when that happens it means prosperity for the country because the most powerful nation in the world gathers up all the best and brightest in the world which further perpetuates its prosperity.

Instead America is distracted with social programs, and catering to illegal aliens and refugees. The Obama approach set the country back.

America's focus should be growth, evolution, and domination, not being mother theresa to the rest of the world.

At least that's how I view it. That's how I would steer the country If I was in a leadership position.

Comment

I would put a freeze on all immigration for one year. We don’t need anymore laborers and Uber drivers. This country is already over populated. Big cities are busting at the seams. Traffic has never been worse, wait times for doctor appointments, over crowded classrooms, and overall drop in community standards and quality of life.

Build the wall, station more troops along our borders instead of deploying them to the Middle East.

Deport any illegals who have a criminal record and upon their release from prison. Allow families who are already dug in to stay and seek citizenship, they will be the last to be granted amnesty.

Change anchor baby laws and conditions of amnesty to avoid future caravan controversy.

All future immigrants must be vetted and have a clean bill of health, must not be illiterate—especially in their native language. Pass a written exam that requires them to speak and read/write in English before being granted citizenship.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
            I would build the wall, take the funding out of entitlements and social programs. Up the security on borders. Up the funding on immigration policing. Immediate deportation on all illegal aliens, no questions asked.

And I would get as many Korean, Indian, Filipino, Japanese immigrants as possible because they're the smartest, most hard working and make the best doctors, technicians and scientists.

Also the country's education system is laughable. It needs a complete overhaul, I would prioritize education, and job infrastructure is my number 2.

You got my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post

Green k for building walls and not bridges, bruh.

Comment

First thing I would do is speed up the process for a green card. You want to work? Fast track! Full background check with livescan. You lose your job for longer than six months then deport them. Join the military and boom your a citizen. No freebies until your in the country and have paid taxes or are paying taxes.

Build a wall, high tech drones ect, More agents. Lock it down! If the Visa process is faster then theres no reason not to have a wall.

Laws, employers found to hire someone without a green card is fined 10k first round. Second round is 6 months jail time. Thats all I can think of for now.

Comment

-Pass E-Verify nationally
                  -Heavy fine for businesses for employing Illegal Aliens (say 50k per violation)
                  -Cut legal Immigration in half to 500k
                  -Restructure legal immigration where only the most educated and skilled comes into the US
                  -Cut the numbers of refugees entering the US by 90%
                  -Serious fines and penalties for Visa overstays (another source of illegal immigration)
                  -Illegal alien that's involved in a homicide gets charged with a capital offense

Just a few things.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                    Green k for building walls and not bridges, bruh.
                    I want to build a bridge to india and korea. Take all of their most qualified people.

It's the genghis khan approach. Take the best from everywhere else.

That's how I would run a country.

Set up competitive visas and scholarships. Make the best compete for their ticket in.
                    Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-16-2019, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X