This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
    Does the doctor insert his whole hand into your a.n.u.s like people claim?
    Naw bro he gets about 3/4 if his middle and index finger in. Plus it’s lubed up good so it slides in easy. Really no big deal.

Actually it depends on the doctor. My doctor is a former college basketball player so his hands are prolly bigger than most regular doctors.
    Last edited by True-Boxing-Fan; 01-14-2019, 05:26 PM.

Comment

A colonoscopy is a lot of fun. Right up there with breaking your toes on a rock. Good times!

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        A colonoscopy is a lot of fun. Right up there with breaking your toes on a rock. Good times!
        Have you had a prostate exam before?

Comment

A colonoscopy is no big deal. Your knocked out completely and there are no issues afterwards unless of course they find a significant tumor. If gone twice. They found three small benign tumors that were immediately removed. The second one they found two which again were benign and were removed.

The worst thing about a colonoscopy is the prep to clean you out. The actual procedure is a non event.

Comment

They're a pain in the arse.

So I imagine.

Never had one.

Comment

I only had my ass examined once.

It was right after I had gonorrhea for the first time. A week after it cleared up my ass started itching like crazy... like abnormal itching, but it only occurred at night.

Since my dick had been dripping like crazy, and since there was no way to stop it, my underwear always had gonorrhea juice. So I thought shlt... what if the gonorrhea got in my ass.

I looked up 4nal Gonorrhea on google and HOLY ****ING SHlT it was a real thing. I freaked out and I was like ****.. did I really get gonorrhea in my ass... people are going to think I'm gay.

So I went back to the hospital, to the same people that knew I just had gonorrhea lol.. and told them the situation. A female doctor ended up examining my ass, with like 4 nurse witnesses and interns.

Well the good news was, it wasn't gonorrhea, I had pinworm lol. One of those interns was hot as hell too, but hitting on her was out of the question after all that.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                I only had my ass examined once.

It was right after I had gonorrhea for the first time. A week after it cleared up my ass started itching like crazy... like abnormal itching, but it only occurred at night.

Since my dick had been dripping like crazy, and since there was no way to stop it, my underwear always had gonorrhea juice. So I thought shlt... what if the gonorrhea got in my ass.

I looked up 4nal Gonorrhea on google and HOLY ****ING SHlT it was a real thing. I freaked out and I was like ****.. did I really get gonorrhea in my ass... people are going to think I'm gay.

So I went back to the hospital, to the same people that knew I just had gonorrhea lol.. and told them the situation. A female doctor ended up examining my ass, with like 4 nurse witnesses and interns.

Well the good news was, it wasn't gonorrhea, I had pinworm lol. One of those interns was hot as hell too, but hitting on her was out of the question after all that.

Imagine hitting on her while you have her finger up your butt

You: hey! So... do you want to grab a coffee later today?
                Intern: hmm.. thanks, but I don't drink coffee.
                You: no problem.. we can grab some juice(considering that you were dripping) too.
                Intern: inserts her finger deeper and says we'll technically I've already fuked you, so what more can we do that we haven't done already.

Comment

Any body else get the prostate checked?

Comment

Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
                    A colonoscopy is no big deal. Your knocked out completely and there are no issues afterwards unless of course they find a significant tumor. If gone twice. They found three small benign tumors that were immediately removed. The second one they found two which again were benign and were removed.

The worst thing about a colonoscopy is the prep to clean you out. The actual procedure is a non event.
                    You are lucky. Mine was horrible. In Ontario they did a pilot project. The idea was they would do only a partial colonoscopy because 95% or more of cancer are in the lower colon. No anesthesia is required because it's only the lower colon. So they claimed. Wrong.....The pilot program was cancelled.. LOL..

Comment

I bet all these boxingscene posters are too macho and too alpha and would rather die of prostate cancer than get a finger up their ass.
                      Last edited by Willy Wanker; 11-20-2019, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X