Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does masturbation affect my performance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It shouldn't hurt your performance if it is your routine.....but why risk it. Just hold it for a few days and let it ALL OUT after the fight! best of luck!

Comment

Chris Byrd has proven that its bull****, someone pull out that youtube video.

Comment

Originally posted by nirojsri View Post
        I'm bieng serious though
        I heard on these forums you should have sex before your fight.
        I will have an amature fight on saturday.
        And I usually masturbate twice a day. ONce in the morning and once at night.
        Does it affect it significantly or not.

What distinguishes champions from everybody else is that they keep their minds on what they need to do to win. If you are thinking about your little dickie it is because you aren't thinking about boxing. The next time you get your head punched in, remember, while you were jerking off, the other guy was shadow boxing. He wanted to win, you wanted something else.

Comment

Originally posted by PP--- View Post
          Yes, you lose part of your vital forces called chi. Its all about the yin and the yang. And all that yanging and yinging will make you go blind.
          lol

Comment

You should be fine. However masturbation DURING a fight will probably affect your performance.

Comment

I heard that it affects your aggresiveness I heard it decreases it. I think this is something I have since I do wack off twice a day or more. I am very calm and mellow never lose my temper. Also my fighting lacks aggresion I am told.

Comment

Originally posted by nirojsri View Post
                I'm bieng serious though
                I heard on these forums you should have sex before your fight.
                I will have an amature fight on saturday.
                And I usually masturbate twice a day. ONce in the morning and once at night.
                Does it affect it significantly or not.
                Generally not a good idea to get up to this kind of behaviour in the middle if a fight as it tends to lead to loss of concentration and is awkward with a boxing glove on. There is also a very good chance in getting knocked out while knocking one out. Not recommended as it raises a few eyebrows.I suppose you could have a crack at it in the break but I doubt it would go down well with your corner crew and it would have to be quick as you only have a minute.

Some expert advice in this informercial song where it is highly recommended.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIHXnDdfOgw

Comment

Originally posted by ScottDBA View Post
                  You should be fine. However masturbation DURING a fight will probably affect your performance.
                  'BEAT' me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post
                    Chris Byrd has proven that its bull****, someone pull out that youtube video.
                    This right here should clear things up for you. enjoy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
                      Generally not a good idea to get up to this kind of behaviour in the middle if a fight as it tends to lead to loss of concentration and is awkward with a boxing glove on. There is also a very good chance in getting knocked out while knocking one out. Not recommended as it raises a few eyebrows.I suppose you could have a crack at it in the break but I doubt it would go down well with your corner crew and it would have to be quick as you only have a minute.

Some expert advice in this informercial song where it is highly recommended.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIHXnDdfOgw
                      I have to wonder why you're bumping this 2008 thread...

Comment

Working...
                      X