No announcement yet.

Video: Female Police Officer "Lynched" in Paris

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    I say imprison them for some years then deport them. Deporting them right away when they still have their fresh connections will only make it easier for them to return.
    Why would you deport them when they were clearly french speakers and were probably 2nd or 3rd gen, if not more, AFrican Franch? That's as ******ed asi t gets.

Should we send all the white people who commit a crime back to...erm...Rome? Athens? Nepal? Germany?

What an idiot you are.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      Why would you deport them when they were clearly french speakers and were probably 2nd or 3rd gen, if not more, AFrican Franch? That's as ******ed asi t gets.

Should we send all the white people who commit a crime back to...erm...Rome? Athens? Nepal? Germany?

What an idiot you are.
      They lynch mob was primarily african migrants. Not 2nd or 3rd gen.

Carry on.

Comment

Huh? Can you show me where these were Muslims, or just Muslims or attending a religious gathering?

You know what just happened? you punked yourself you bigoted fool because you did not even bother watching the video or reading the article and automatically assumed it was a religiously motivated incident.

Wow, it can't get worse for you. I bet you're gonna run off and refuse to answer me as you usually do.

They probably are muslim but this is more of a hostile ethnic minority chimping out than a religious thing.

Comment

The same reason American Indians would deport or more likely torture and kill every white person in America if they could. Because they don't want them there.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

Carry on.
            I don't care how long they or their ancestors have been in France. They need to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
              I don't care how long they or their ancestors have been in France. They need to go.
              And since they are migrants, that would be easier than if they where 2nd or 3rd gen.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

Carry on.
                How can you prove that? They were all speaking French and were looking to attend a house party, from which they were turned away. One of the girls picked up on the video was speaking Parisian slang.

you can label them whatever you like but they were involved in the western lifestyle of drinking and house partying. PLenty of white thugs have done worse to police, where should they be deported to? Back to Rome? Athens? Nepal and the roots of the caucasian race?

A man your age should be smarter, or at least less ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                  The same reason American Indians would deport or more likely torture and kill every white person in America if they could. Because they don't want them there.
                  There is noway you could even prove any of this, what are you on about?

Man, you lot either need to smarten up to be able to have an intellectual discussion with me and other informed individuals or just be quiet. Imagine you making this argument in a professional environment or on a debate team, you'd be laughed out of every establishment there is.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Ahhhh.

The religion of peace at work once again.

Pieces of ****.

So yeah, I'm waiting

Comment

So yeah, I'm waiting
                      For what?

You a Muzzo?

Comment

Working...
                      X