Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zab Judah: "Paulie Malignaggi Beats Danny Garcia By Decision"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this fight would happen. Paulie would be a good test for Danny at 147, Swift beats Paulie though

Comment

I like Paulie but no. Paulie won't beat Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Duva View Post
        Malignaggi couldn't even beat a bloated fringe contender in Cano. Beating a stiff in Senchenko and a washed up Judah doesn't warrant being considered a legitimate contender.
        Cano also beat up Theophane... Garcia got a gift decision. Cano might be better than just a "bloated fringe contender". He's a solid pressure fighter that has an excellent left hook to the body and does good body work.

Danny isn't as dedicated a body puncher, doesn't place as much pressure, and isn't as reckless as Cano; 3 aspects of his game that would really show against Paulie. Garcia is a boxer-puncher that prefers to counter punch.

If the fight happens, you're going to see what I see and be left wondering how someone that "doesn't warrant being a legitimate contender" can give a legitimate contender so many problems. I think Danny would find a way to eek out a decision, but it'd be even closer than the Broner fight.

Comment

That's just a bad style match up for Zab. If Danny could counter Khan, he will find a way to touch Pauli enough to win.

Comment

I think this would look something like broner vs paulie, with Garcia doing slightly better. A competitive UD.

Comment

I'd definitely pick Garcia, but I'd think about it for a second.

Comment

Pretty shocked people think Pauli has a shot here just because he beat Zab Judah.

Ask this same question friday and I doubt anyone gives Pauli a chance in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Heru View Post
                  Cano also beat up Theophane... Garcia got a gift decision. Cano might be better than just a "bloated fringe contender". He's a solid pressure fighter that has an excellent left hook to the body and does good body work.

Danny isn't as dedicated a body puncher, doesn't place as much pressure, and isn't as reckless as Cano; 3 aspects of his game that would really show against Paulie. Garcia is a boxer-puncher that prefers to counter punch.

If the fight happens, you're going to see what I see and be left wondering how someone that "doesn't warrant being a legitimate contender" can give a legitimate contender so many problems. I think Danny would find a way to eek out a decision, but it'd be even closer than the Broner fight.

No, Cano is very much a fringe contender. The fight with Mosley showed exactly what sort of level he was at and Cano was in better shape for that fight than he was against Malignaggi.

Malignaggi will do the same thing he always does: run around the ring, slap Garcia's gloves with meaningless flurries and get continually timed with right hands.

I don't regard Garcia as being anything special, but it's amusing to see people still referencing a four year old fight from back when he was a prospect.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                    Khan>Paulie

Garcia beats him down. Paulie tryna cash out obviously
                    Garcia would probably beat Paulie decisively, but not because Khan > Paulie. Malignaggi has twice the ring IQ of Khan. Guarantee you he lasts longer, possibly even goes the distance (great chin).

Comment

Danny will Hurt Paulie

Comment

Working...
                      X