Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rios vs Judah: Who Wins At 140 Right Now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rios vs Judah: Who Wins At 140 Right Now?

I know it probably would never happen but lets say that JMM gets the 4th fight with Pac and then they make Rios vs Judah. Who ya got?
    Rios by UD
    0.00%
    Rios by KO
    53.19%
    Pickem
    8.51%
    Judah by UD
    12.77%
    Judah by KO
    25.53%

judah couldnt beat baldomir, how the **** is he gonna beat a young rios?

Comment

Rios would most likely TKO Judah.

Comment

I dont think Judah really shows us anything different then the other times he has had a big fight.

Comment

Judah has lost nearly every big fight but in 99% of them, he was supposed to lose. Zab was bacially the size of a Pac & Floyd fighting huge guys at WW. He shouldnt have moved up. Still, most guys were going to lose to Floyd, prime Cotto, prime Clottey, etc....

He would start off solid in every fight and just be too small to hang on in some of them. Rios is huge but he's still fought at LW. Rios is also much less skilled then most of the guys Zab lost to.

He is also there to be hit very easily and hasnt seen anything like the speed, power, & Southpaw style that Zab posseses. I wouldnt right him off just yet

Comment

Originally posted by bopbopbbe View Post
            judah couldnt beat baldomir, how the **** is he gonna beat a young rios?
            I think Baldy is sooo underrated on here. He just went for the big money Floyd fight. I still to this day say that Baldy wouldve owned the prime Margarito

Comment

Is this a joke? Rios kills Zab any day of the week.

Comment

that ***** would be brutal

Comment

Zab would get brutalized.

Comment

I don't even think Rios can hit Judah nevermind beat him.

Sure Zabs had his downfalls and such but he's made for Judah, he'd get destroyed & who the hell has bum bum beaten?

Mark my words it would be nothing but Judah on the heavybag for 6 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X