No announcement yet.

I am sick of MIKEY GARCIAS BS!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suffolkbull3 View Post
    oh come on mannn!! u dont believe that!!! making excuses??? u dont think spence would be foaming at the mouth if bud and arum called al to make the fight??! u think spence would say no??? spence been trying for high profile fights for years now!!! no one has been willing to fight him!! talk about excuses... how many excuses have the top wws made when it came to talking about a spence fight??? i never heard so many excuses come out of the top guys mouths my entire life!!!!!

Spence is being realistic and im sure u know that.. sure he was drunk AF but he knows just like the rest of the world knows that making a bud fight in the near future is impossible with arum being involved.
    I like Spence and feel bad for him that Thurman is wanting to stall him out, that Mikey used his name with no intentions of fighting him and I also doubt Danny or Porter are in a rush to face him next year BUT what I've noticed with Spence recently is that he does seem to talk differently when Crawford's name is mentioned and he seems relieved he's on the other side of the political divide. I think it's in poor taste of him too to belittle Crawford's accomplishments and career especially when you consider how much more accomplished and respected Bud is than he. Using Algieri and a washed up Peterson (who was life and death and gift decision over Jean and Diaz) as reasons his resume is awesome was comedy to me.

Comment

How the fk is spence supposed to unify a division when none of the champions will fight him? the only reason he even has a belt is because kell brook did not want to be stripped of his title and spence was the #1 contender so he was basically forced to fight him.

Its kind of difficult to be rated high on the p4p list when no one in ur division is willing to fight you. Sure bud is rated higher on most p4p lists BUT bud also has 11 more pro fights. I am more than certain that spence will have unified the ww division and gain a couple titles at 54 by the time he has 34 fights and if thats the case and i am right, by that time his resume will be much more impressive than buds. Lastly at that time when spence has 30 fights, when u go on boxrec u will see that spence has beat bud by ko in the 9th round
      Without fighting him? He will deserve to be P4P No1 if he can pull that off! I think Crawford would win if they did fight. He's be too fast and skillful for Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        I like Spence and feel bad for him that Thurman is wanting to stall him out, that Mikey used his name with no intentions of fighting him and I also doubt Danny or Porter are in a rush to face him next year BUT what I've noticed with Spence recently is that he does seem to talk differently when Crawford's name is mentioned and he seems relieved he's on the other side of the political divide. I think it's in poor taste of him too to belittle Crawford's accomplishments and career especially when you consider how much more accomplished and respected Bud is than he. Using Algieri and a washed up Peterson (who was life and death and gift decision over Jean and Diaz) as reasons his resume is awesome was comedy to me.
        He was also very drunk which is something we have never saw before. I really believe he had to have some alcohol in his system to act so out of charachter for him. i am obviously a huge spence fan but i know bud is way more accomplished than him just not at the ww class. With that being said bud has many more fights than spence does. In the end people can say whatever they want but i believe spence kos bud inside 10 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          Without fighting him? He will deserve to be P4P No1 if he can pull that off! I think Crawford would win if they did fight. He's be too fast and skillful for Spence.
          AT the end of the day, this clash is inevitable. Im sure it will happen later rather than sooner. I also believe NEITHER one of them are ducking the other. On spences behalf i would say that spence has plans that dont involve bud .. YET. I know he wants to unify the division that has always been his goal and i think he ends up doing that in the end. My top 3 rankings at ww are 1) Spence, 2) Thurman, 3) Bud.

I think spence beats porter, thurman, and bud. i think thurman loses to spence but beats bud and lastly i think bud loses to both thurman and spence but beats everyone else. just my opinion.

Comment

Garcia [The Garcias] is a cheating POS.

He will duck Spence the same way he ducked Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
              Garcia [The Garcias] is a cheating POS.

He will duck Spence the same way he ducked Loma.
              Unfortunately i agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
                “All he can beat is who they put in front of him”.

Going to be fun to watch as Mikey nears 51-0.
                It wouldnt shock me one bit if mikey closes in on floyds 51-0 mark.

Comment

It wouldnt shock me one bit if mikey closes in on floyds 51-0 mark.
                  Its actually Menayothins record.

Comment

Working...
                  X