Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully Pulev wins by KO

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      Pulev shouldn't complain, he's going to defeat the faded Adamek no matter where the fight will be. It will be a huge event in Poland, especially with Masternak fighting in the co-main event.
      If he doesn't get a KO, I feel Adamek will get the nod. Adamek has got the decision in fights he lost 1 or 2 rounds a few times recently...

Comment

Get over it. Dominate and stop Adamek. You're more than capable.

Comment

pulev should win this fight but if it's in poland than i understand his concern. if he stops adamek then he doesn't have to worry about that. i never count adamek out but he has been taking HW punches for a few years now & is fading. one thing pulev can take into account is if he gets robbed or loses but it is a great fight then he will always be in the mix. if he gets robbed of a decision then he can still get a title shot. chisora lost to helenius but got a title fight still. rahman got robbed vs tua in their 2nd fight(draw) & he ended up getting a title shot at ruiz instead of tua. i dont think ruiz wanted a rematch with tua. so if pulkev gets robbed he will still be in the mix or could even get a voluntary shot. this is a great matchup. he will probably get paid more in poland anyway so id consider that too.

Comment

Exactly, doesnt matter where the fight is but who promote it. Look at Roy Jones Jr vs Glazewski, fight was in Poland and polish fighter got robbed.

Comment

why do they even need an eliminator?
              thought Pulev was already the IBF mandatory after his last fight
              wish Wlad woulda just gone for Pulev after the Wach fight
              and there shoulda been a 3rd fight ordered after Adamek-USS 2
              Wlad could easily beat Wach, then face Adamek or whoever else next

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                You can argue for Povetkin in this case.. No one else has a clear advantage over him. Haye doesn't for sure!
                I disagree. In fact, I would put money on Pulev to beat Povetkin, but I think we can all agree that Dimitrenko is a limited fighter. At least Fury, Price, Povetkin, Adamek are all either former world challengers or have beaten world challengers. That alone, and not an undefeated record, should put them above Pulev until he actually beats them. And yes, Haye would beat the living shyte out of Pulev.

Comment

Make the fight on neutral ground in Germany, e.g. Berlin, where Polish and Bulgarian fans could travel with ease.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
                    If he doesn't get a KO, I feel Adamek will get the nod. Adamek has got the decision in fights he lost 1 or 2 rounds a few times recently...
                    That's ridiculous.

Pulev isn't a runner who pitty-pats, he'll take the fight to Tomasz and win the rounds.

I had Adamek over Cunningham 115-113. Harold Lederman had the same score, Freddy Roach had it a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
                      Takning Haye out of the equation, wins against world beaters Sprott and Ustinov, with an unbelievable record of 9 KOs in 17 fights against mostly unknown opponents, at least 20 pounds of excess fat and no impressive skills Pulev is secure at #3. Lol these are names that would whoop him: Solis, arreola, boytsov, price, fury, probably the likes of Chagaev would still beat him, Helenius and maybe even Chisora. Povetkin maybe higher ranked, but would fail to beat Pulev.
                      Have you ever watched Pulev fight, or you're just hating to hate as usual?

Comment

Working...
                      X