No announcement yet.

Pacquaio vs Horn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    I forgot all about this fight. What happened to the TV deal for this fight that was supposed to be announced weeks ago?
    Idk I tweeted Steve Kim about it and he responded "crickets"

I don't know if he meant that all is quiet on that front as far as the announcement or if "crickets" meant nobody gives a **** about the fight anyway so who cares

probably the latter

Comment

I think its going to be on Top Rank PPV or something, Arum tried to get it on Free TV but its too late, Pacquiao wont get on Free tv stateside because he dissed Gays.

I cant wait for the fight though, Horn is a beast.

Comment

Oh how the mighty have fallen. Funny thing is, I believe Poochiao can still cook a majority of the guys at 140-147.

Comment

Hoping that Horn pull an upset and KO Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            I think its going to be on Top Rank PPV or something, Arum tried to get it on Free TV but its too late
            Arum is such a f@g. All that talk about it being free and how he got this news on it being on a big platform that would be a game changer. Reminds me of his dumbass talk about building a new stadium in Las Vegas, lmao. Dude's a f**king clown. I get that 99% of the boxing public don't give a f**k about this fight but there are still real Pacquiao fans like myself who do actually want to see this, and we're like two weeks away and they haven't even said how we can watch this ****. Smfh.

And if he puts it on TR PPV how much do you think he's going to charge? There's no way it can be a full priced PPV...can it?? It'll sell like 27 buys total

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              Arum is such a f@g. All that talk about it being free and how he got this news on it being on a big platform that would be a game changer. Reminds me of his dumbass talk about building a new stadium in Las Vegas, lmao. Dude's a f**king clown. I get that 99% of the boxing public don't give a f**k about this fight but there are still real Pacquiao fans like myself who do actually want to see this, and we're like two weeks away and they haven't even said how we can watch this ****. Smfh.

And if he puts it on TR PPV how much do you think he's going to charge? There's no way it can be a full priced PPV...can it?? It'll sell like 27 buys total
              Yeah, I knew it was too good to be true, Its either going to be streamed on Toprank TV for free or PPV and on Top Rank PPV

The price will be 54.99 and 65 for HD or some ****

Arum knows he will make the money in Australia, Pac will make 10 million tops

But thats great money for a fight against a tuff guy with no name.

Im guessing the sponsorship money and TV rights in Australia is where they get the majority of it.

Its not going to be on free tv stateside, the fight is only like 3 weeks away, when you secure a TV date on a network they need at least several months and need to reserve a date and see if July 2 is open and no show is booked.

Its not like HBO or Showtime that has the Saturday booked for boxing.

Ill say this Haymon had to get dates in advance year in advance each calendar year for boxing.

Arum was full of **** when he said it will be on Free TV, its already been months and its not even listed on the Cable TV PPV, so I have a feeling its going to be on Top Rank PPV live stream Arum is using this fight as an experiment to see how the live stream ppv does.

Comment

Im a peenoy and i dont even care

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  I think its going to be on Top Rank PPV or something, Arum tried to get it on Free TV but its too late, Pacquiao wont get on Free tv stateside because he dissed Gays.

I cant wait for the fight though, Horn is a beast.
                  Lol this fukin idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
                    Horn is a young, hungry lion. A slow lion that is not even top 20. But still. A lion.
                    Horn is not even a Cub.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      Horn is not even a Cub.
                      Horn is a young hungry...house cat?

Comment

Working...
                      X