No announcement yet.

honest question for AJ fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    He still wants to fight Wilder but in the UK. He isn't ducking the fight.
    Refusing to fight where the most money, by far, would be generated, is a duck. If AJ is such a coward that he'd rather take 15 million less, good for him, but he's also asking Wilder to take 15 million less and who the hell would do that? Can you give us one example in the entire history of boxing where a fight took place in a location that would generate that much less than another location?

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      The contract made no mention of when the fight would be. Later on, Hearn admitted he wasn't willing to do the fight next, and the date would have to be April.

He did tell Finkel that, he just refused to put any language in the contract that would force Hearn to keep his word. Eventually Hearn admitted the fight wouldn't be next. What Hearn stated multiple times is irrelevant since he refused to put it in the contract.
      Jesus Christ one has to be brain dead ( A Wilder Fanatic ) to say this guy is telling the truth ....lol

I guess boxingscene forum is just that and whoever runs it is incompetent to let this guy post paid lies which CAN and HAS been shown ? lol

The poster WBC WBA IBF has become spam ....lol ...
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-07-2018, 11:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BreWall View Post
        Wilder was the one holding the contract. All he had to do was to sign it.
        Sign a contract with no date and no guarantee the fight would be next? Why the **** would he sign that?

Comment

• Originally posted by BreWall View Post
          Like the other poster here said, that could have been settled in 5 minutes.
          Can't be settled in 5 minutes if Hearn refuses to settle it. Hearn never ever was willing to put in the contract that the fight would be next.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
            This three musketeers malarkey would defend wilder if he said the sky was brown.
            Sometimes there just isn't anything to argue, accept on move on.
            My only agenda is truth and logic.

Logic says the B-side wanted this fight more than the A-side.

Logic says Hearn had every incentive to delay this fight.

Logic says Wilder had every incentive to take this fight ASAP.

Wilder says all sorts of crazy **** I don't defend. The only thing I'm defending is that he genuinely wanted this fight next.

Comment

• 14 pages in and still nobody can come up with a logical business reason for why Eddie Hearn would have wanted to do the Wilder fight next.

Comment

14 pages in and still nobody can come up with a logical business reason for why Eddie Hearn would have wanted to do the Wilder fight next.
                It wasnt logical to wait which why he persued Wilder , dummy .

The risk of Wilder losing is FAR greater than Joshua so he gains a lot with Wilder next you DOPE .

Its Wilder that is risking a life changing pay NOT team Joshua .

You need to be booted off here since you post LIES and admit to it by a paid organization ....you IDIOT ! lol !
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-07-2018, 11:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  Its Wilder that is risking a life changing pay NOT team Joshua
                  Exactly. You're proving my point. Wilder had every reason to want the fight to be next. Joshua didn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                    You are talking to a brick wall. If the "missing date" issue was such a big deal for Shelly he would have told Hearn to add an addendum that specified "no intervening bouts" and that could have been handled in about 5 minutes......
                    Exactly. In reality, as soon as you read something like a missing date, you address it ASAP, if it's that important to you, via every communication tool you have by cell phone, landline, email, text, twitter, you name it. The POTUS can respond in seconds. These clowns need weeks to respond.

Comment

My only agenda is truth and logic.

Logic says the B-side wanted this fight more than the A-side.

Logic says Hearn had every incentive to delay this fight.

Logic says Wilder had every incentive to take this fight ASAP.

Wilder says all sorts of crazy **** I don't defend. The only thing I'm defending is that he genuinely wanted this fight next.

Logic from a wilder internet troll fanboy yes. Carry on defending lil boy

Comment

Working...
                      X