No announcement yet.

Official Cobra Kai Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post

You look like the type of gentleman that pays good money to get kicked in the genitals.
    Who the fuk is that lol

Comment

Season 3 came out today.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Season 3 came out today.
        Oh s h i t.

It's on now.

Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Season 3 came out today.
          yea fam just binged it in one sitting lol.

dont wanna post spoilers yet ill give everyone a chance to catch up.

ill say this tho Johnny's my fav character by far love how hes just stuck in the 80's and kind of just real innocent since he just doesnt know better lol.

we also learn how Sensei Kreese became so hard and bad arse they actually did his backstory real well, prob the best part of season 3!

Thats alll ill say without saying too much for now ONE!

Comment

Excellent show. Such an easy and enjoyable show to watch.

I don’t like that the two dojo’s combined. The shows name is Cobra Kai. They have to be the Kings.

And wtf at Eagle Fang. Lmao

Comment

Really liked Season 3.

Kreese is funny as f**k, I love that crazy bastard. I liked how they showed his backstory. A lot of great comebacks in this season, probably the best in that regard.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker
                I liked Kreese's backstory. He ended up whooping the bully Chad's ass and took his girl lol. I'm glad they brought Kreese back, the show needs a real villain like him since Daniel San and Johnny are both good guys even if they are both flawed.

With Kreese's Vietnam backstory, I think the guy he saved was Terry Silver from Karate Kid part 3. I think that's who he called at the end. I hope they bring him back for sure, he was an awesome scumbag character, he was the only really good thing about part 3.
                It was definitely Silver. He’s going to bring another cool element to the show. Johnny and Daniel vs Kreese and Silver.

Daniels karate is so unbelievable lol. It was bad in the OG Karate Kid but now that’s he’s old it’s laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
                  It was definitely Silver. He’s going to bring another cool element to the show. Johnny and Daniel vs Kreese and Silver.

Daniels karate is so unbelievable lol. It was bad in the OG Karate Kid but now that’s he’s old it’s laughable.

Yeah, he has no athletic ability or coordination. Lol

He's old now, and he still has the power and explosiveness of the weak skinny kid he used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Really liked Season 3.

Kreese is funny as f**k, I love that crazy bastard. I liked how they showed his backstory. A lot of great comebacks in this season, probably the best in that regard.
                    *SPOILERS!!!!!

Heads we talking spoilers below!!!!

The flashbacks were the best part of season 3.

I was confused when they showed the dorky waiter in the 50's diner and the jock bully beefing, I think they did that on purpose to make you think Kreese was the jock bully as if he was always a bad arse d-bag causing trouble so when we find out its the other way around and the dorky waiter was actually Kreese it made us think ok what turns him into the OG bad arse we all know him as and then we find out.

It was hilarious how they had that one Japanese dude Chozen all crazy loud and awkward towards Daniel in Japan. Then he softens up and teaches Daniel some more moves. They should have elaborated on that and gave Daniel a ton of new moves to bring back to teach his dojo.

I liked how they had the lil girl who Daniel saved in karate kid 2 turn out to be the Doyota executive able to save his company. its like karma came around full 360. That lil girl turned out to be fine too. I wonder if that really was the little girl from movie turning out all hot like that????

Weird how all those Japanese characters stayed single and never got married and never had kids??? I dont know Japanese culture at all but id assume most of them get married and have kids and F around with their mistresses at least???

I dont wanna post too many spoilers even tho we just dropped some big bombs already just now lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                      *SPOILERS!!!!!

Heads we talking spoilers below!!!!

The flashbacks were the best part of season 3.

I was confused when they showed the dorky waiter in the 50's diner and the jock bully beefing, I think they did that on purpose to make you think Kreese was the jock bully as if he was always a bad arse d-bag causing trouble so when we find out its the other way around and the dorky waiter was actually Kreese it made us think ok what turns him into the OG bad arse we all know him as and then we find out.

It was hilarious how they had that one Japanese dude Chozen all crazy loud and awkward towards Daniel in Japan. Then he softens up and teaches Daniel some more moves. They should have elaborated on that and gave Daniel a ton of new moves to bring back to teach his dojo.

I liked how they had the lil girl who Daniel saved in karate kid 2 turn out to be the Doyota executive able to save his company. its like karma came around full 360. That lil girl turned out to be fine too. I wonder if that really was the little girl from movie turning out all hot like that????

Weird how all those Japanese characters stayed single and never got married and never had kids??? I dont know Japanese culture at all but id assume most of them get married and have kids and F around with their mistresses at least???

I dont wanna post too many spoilers even tho we just dropped some big bombs already just now lol

SPOILER ALERT

Yeah, Kreese's backstory, Daniel reuniting with everyone in Japan, and Elizabeth Shue coming back were the highlights of the season. I always liked her, loved her character in Leaving Las Vegas with Nicolas Cage. They were teasing her coming back since the end of the 1st season.

At least they didn't have Kumiko and Chozen end up together, that would have been total cliche. Really glad they were brought back. Nice to see Chozen get his revenge finally, even it if came like 35 years later. Kinda like seeing Tito Ortiz finally beat Chuck Liddell or maybe if Tyson beats Holyfield in the next exhibition lmao.

I mentioned earlier looks like Terry Silver from Karate Kid part 3 is coming back in the next season. Part 3 kinda sucked compared to the first two, but it was enjoyable mainly for his character. He's the only major character they haven't brought back yet. They even brought back all the OG Cobra Kai guys in that one episode in season 2.

And I liked the scumbag apartment manager in Tori's apartment haha. He's all hitting on a high school chick offering free rent for some ass.

SPOILER END

Comment

Working...
                      X