This guy is lucky Im not this kids dad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy is lucky Im not this kids dad

https://ktla.com/2019/10/16/lynwood-...in-class-lasd/

Wow i've gotten my ass stomped worse in high school to sympathize with some dude looking for a lawsuit crying about a chokehold.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
      Wow i've gotten my ass stomped worse in high school to sympathize with some dude looking for a lawsuit crying about a chokehold.
      Its about whos the adult in the room. There was other action the "teacher" could have taken.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        Its about whos the adult in the room. There was other action the "teacher" could have taken.
        What action do you take when two students are fighting and you have to break it up

Comment

What action do you take when two students are fighting and you have to break it up
          So you think its ok for a teacher to put a choke on some kid? Theres other holds you know?

Call security, call the office, call the cops.

Comment

BTW where did you hear they were fighting?

Comment

Why is the kid's mom trying to conjure up tears?

Comment

My daughter found out a caregiver in her younger son's day care hit a kid....I'm talking about a 3 or 4 yrs old kid. She took her son out of there and into another day care.

Comment

Teachers arent allowed to touch students unless it's in self defense or they're nuns.

Just my opinion.

Comment

It's hard. Anytime theres any physical contact with teachers and students, schools are too scared of lawsuits.

I remember 6th grade getting into a fight with a classmate.

TA grabbed me and threw me up against the fence and twisted my arm behind me.

He did nothing wrong tbh but dude still got fired.

Comment

Working...
                    X