Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I Want Canelo, I'll Be Like an Animal For That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    GGG can now make the demands now like both Fighters get Vada testing not just one and both have to weight 170 for the second weigh in
    GGG and his people will never have as much say about a Canelo matchup as Canelo and his people will. Canelo is the lotto win GGG needs to cash out. And BTW, even in 2nd place, GGG makes a big stack of cashish. He just needs to remember to not get too cacky like Diva Ward, keep his mouth shut and follow the rules Mr Canelo orders... and he'll do fine in defeat. Then he gets the reward... instant cushy retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Jacobs was doing so much better when he switched to Southpaw. And like his trainer said he gave 1-2 rounds back to GGG for engaging. Jacobs would of won that fight if he would of listened to his trainer 100%.... Jacobs also went to the body with better results then expected??? Canelo is one of the best body puncher out their right now. Can't wait to see Canelo vs. GGG.
      What's your prediction for a GGG vs. Lara fight now, after seeing Jacobs effective in the southpaw stance? After last night, I doubt Lara ever gets a shot at GGG, unless he beats Danny Jacobs! I think Lara and Jermall Charlo should be targeting Danny Jacobs or Jorge Sebastian Heiland, for an eventual fight with GGG!

Comment

If GGG threw those shots he threw at Jacobs, but from a 2-3 inch height advantage and they hit Canelo, the Mexican is going to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          GGG and his people will never have as much say about a Canelo matchup as Canelo and his people will. Canelo is the lotto win GGG needs to cash out. And BTW, even in 2nd place, GGG makes a big stack of cashish. He just needs to remember to not get too cacky like Diva Ward, keep his mouth shut and follow the rules Mr Canelo orders... and he'll do fine in defeat. Then he gets the reward... instant cushy retirement.
          You seem to think GGG is poor. His networth is actually pretty high and even without canelo he will be a very very rich man after retirement

Comment

Canelo is too short. GGG can get to him easily....Charlo would beat him though. That height and reach with a solid jab would unravel GGG. It was obvious last night. He looked really troubled. And his face at the decision said it all.

I think he retires after besting Canelo though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              What's your prediction for a GGG vs. Lara fight now, after seeing Jacobs effective in the southpaw stance? After last night, I doubt Lara ever gets a shot at GGG, unless he beats Danny Jacobs! I think Lara and Jermall Charlo should be targeting Danny Jacobs or Jorge Sebastian Heiland, for an eventual fight with GGG!
              Lara would have a good shot and is way more technical than Jacobs. I don't know??? If had bet I would bet the over. I thought GGG cut the ring off better than that??? So that's another advantage for Lara. It would probably be almost like the Canelo fight. But Canelo's body blows did more damage than any other punch. So if GGG can't cut off the ring and doesn't slow him down wth body shots. Lara has a very good chance of winning.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                If GGG threw those shots he threw at Jacobs, but from a 2-3 inch height advantage and they hit Canelo, the Mexican is going to sleep.
                And if Canelo lands HIS body shots on GGG like Jacobs GGG is in a world of hurt himself. I never knew GGG was suspect to body shots. I knew he struggles with Southpaw but not body shots that easy.

Comment

Lol I just saw a poster of Canelo in one of his ealier fight in Mexico and he's listed at 5' 10"??? Wik and boxrec has him at 5'9" when he's CLEARLY not even 5' 8"...Short boxers sure do hate being called short.

Comment

Originally posted by goldglove View Post
                    Interesting how Jacobs thought he won the fight by at least 2 rounds. Golovkin offered out the rematch, but Jacobs said nothing about it.
                    You sound like Jim lamply and Harold letterman trying to brainwash people...666 ain't offer the rematch, max asked him if he would and 666 said yes but he did not offer it, Jacobs and the world knows Jacobs won. I am pretty sure they WON'T give him a rematch. We should all start to ask for that rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      I can imagine Canelo, Oscar and Eddy Reynoso watching the video of GGG vs Jacobs ...

Oscar :"Do you think he's slipping Eddy .. should we fight him this year?"

Reynoso: "Maybe leave it another 12 months, just to be sure."

Canelo: "I'll fight him right now .. bring the gloves"

Oscar and Reynoso: "Shut up kid, we'll tell you when you're gonna fight him, and it ain't gonna be right now"
                      this **** happens all the time. the promoters control the fighters. it just happened with pac vs khan getting thrown in the trash can by arum because khan isnt an in house fight.

yes it has to be profitable, but the fighters should get to pick the opponent, especially when its the fight the public also wants.

Comment

Working...
                      X