No announcement yet.

A message to Floyd (from one of your haters) - knock this clown out please

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    It's a sad sight to see, putting fighter over sport. If Amir Khan, my most hated fighter of all time, stepped into the ring against an MMA fighter I would be driving his damn bandwagon. Do people comprehend the damage it would do to the sport if Floyd somehow lost? I don't want to use hyperbole and say the damage would be irreparable, but it would take a very long time for boxing to regain its prestige in the eyes of casual fans.
    The damage would be irreparable.

The sport would never hear the end of it, would be forever a laughing stock. Considered a complete joke.

I was speaking to a few of my nephews friends who are in their 20's and casual boxing fans, and they all said they would never watch a boxing match again if Floyd lost to Conor because it would prove the sport is a joke.

People don't realise the damage it would do. The sport would literally never be the same again.

Not hyperbole.

Comment

Didn't read all that, but I didn't have to. I was never a Floyd hater but even if I were, I'd still root for Floyd to knock that kilt-wearing jerkoff out.

Only thing is that Floyd never goes for knockouts anymore, even when his opponent is hurt. I have a feeling he'll coast to a wide UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        If you are a Floyd hater you are already against boxing & should be pro-Conor winning. And if you hate Floyd for outside the ring antics why would you want him to win now even if its against a MMA guy? Wouldn't it be the best L you could give Floyd is to some guy from a whole other sport?
        I like you as a poster but this is a really dumb post. Hating on Floyd makes you already against boxing? What are you talking about?

Mayweather is one of the most easily dislikeable boxers there have ever been, and no, it's not just outside the ring stuff, it's everything. There has never been a great boxer who left the sport to such an overriding feeling of good riddance.

Floyd was never, ever about the sport of boxing, he only cared about himself, causing all sorts of damage along the way - so why would boxing love him unconditionally back? The mere fact he's bought this circus to our doorstep is another reason to dislike him.

But no, being a Floyd hater wouldn't mean I would want him to lose this fight. The fact is, he never lost during his career, and any weird **** that goes down from now is almost beyond that - this is barely boxing anymore. If he came back at 43 and lost, it wouldn't mean much.

And as much as I can't stand the guy, I can step back and still realise that he was a rare talent. He is an indelible part of boxing history and I will always ride with a boxing guy over an MMA guy, especially one as odious, delusional and obnoxious as McGregor.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
          Exactly. Boxing fans unite! These guys rooting for Conor are either not really boxing fans or rooting for the white guy.
          It's bizarre we have guys on this site rooting for an MMA guy, and not a particularly likeable one too - in fact, one who carries many of the same obnoxious traits we dislike in Mayweather.

But then, it's kinda obvious what Conor represents.....same as Trump. Same as Putin. A sort of pumped up, artificial masculinity and alpha maleness that appeals to a lot of people. I find it gross.

And I find McGregor is a tremendously dislikeable clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Porter's Dad View Post
            It's bizarre we have guys on this site rooting for an MMA guy, and not a particularly likeable one too - in fact, one who carries many of the same obnoxious traits we dislike in Mayweather.

But then, it's kinda obvious what Conor represents.....same as Trump. Same as Putin. A sort of pumped up, artificial masculinity and alpha maleness that appeals to a lot of people. I find it gross.

And I find McGregor is a tremendously dislikeable clown.
            Well his whole shtick is copied off Floyd. It's clear as day. So no suprise he's not likeable.

But the main reason why every boxing fan should want to see this clown get his head bashed in is because he completely disrespects our sport. He comes in on a high horse and calls our sport safe and "not real".

It really annoys the **** out of me.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
              Son I´m dissapoint

You´re not a real Floyd hater if you wish any kind of success for the boxing cancer that is Floyd

you should wish for this PPV to bomb and for Floyd to lose or at least look bad against the 0-0 bum

that way we could see Floyd becoming a laughingstock, his zero gone against a bum, his ego shattered, self steem destroyed, going into deep depression etc, as a true hater that´s what you should be wishing for. It would be a well deserved punishment for all the bad things he´s done to boxing and keeps on doing with a freak show like this one

**** this ¨boxing fans unite¨ crap, this is the biggest scam in the history of combats sports.

If it was an exhibition match on free tv I could tolerate it. but this is nothing but a circus event of shameless greed and I can´t support this

In a perfect world these two clowns and con men would take each other out, double KO. That´d be my favourite ending for this farce
              I hate this "fight".

I hate that Mayweather brought this onto a doorstep. I don't buy the idea that he was right to make the fight because "who would turn down a huge payday for such an easy fights?" - he has already fleeced boxing fans enough and just because there are enough marks out there doesn't mean he should have chosen such a pathetic opponent.

I hate that this fight will likely be a huge financial success and Floyd scams his way into another cheap payday.

I hate that yet again, we are not yet shot of Floyd. He still hangs over the sport like a bad, toxic smell.

HOWEVER

HOWEVER

Mayweather all day every day over Conor McGregror, Dana White, MMA, UFC, that whole dumb fanbase. **** them all.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                I can't believe there are actual so called fans of this sport that we all love that are rooting for an MMA fighter to beat the fighter of their era and therefore leaving our sport in turmoil and a laughing stock.

Sickens me to be honest.

Any fan of this sport would be supporting the boxer, no matter what. Especially the way McGregor disrespects our sport.
                It is pretty disgusting that so many are overlooking this aspect. People are literally ignoring all the **** he is talking about boxing.

I was thinking that that even might be a part of Conor's approach, to rile up boxing's fans.

But no, you see it in the way he dismisses the sport. He genuinely thinks boxing is easy. He thinks boxers are flat-footed robots, he thinks its a very limited sport.

And this...this video here is great. A guy who got his ass beat and was OUT-BOXED by Nate Diaz on 10 days notice thinks Canelo and GGG aren't that good

Comment

It's most definitely a damned if you do, damned if you don't type of situation for Mayweather. If he loses he's damned for losing to, for all intents and purposes, a non boxer and if he wins it does nothing because it's expected.

Hopefully Floyd dusts this fool and the quicker the better.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    I like mcgregor, but what did it for me is his fanboys at first i could tolerate the, but then they started acting like floymos, saying things like conor is the a side, the cash cow, and one of them even said manny pacquiao has never done mcgrefor numbers.

I hope floyd knocks his ass out or humilates him badly, his fans are bar none even worse than floymos and pactars.

I still dont like the fight, but if conor wins floyd will have to hide or else he will get humilated bad, even if conor becomes some great boxer and bears some young lions people will just say conor exposed floyd and the fraud was exposed.

Floyd needs to win bad he chose this guy who aint a boxer and needs to deliver he put himself and boxing in a embarassing situation if he loses.
                    The MMA crowd are a freaking joke. They are clueless when it comes to boxing and they legitimately can't understand why boxing fans don't give Conor a chance - oh yeah, because I am sure they would give boxers a chance if they went over to MMA.

We also need to make these morons understand the true science and art of boxing. Really, a 40 year old, gun-shy Mayweathe ris not the guy who I am confident would administer the beating Conor deserves - though the fact that Floyd has said if it goes 12 rounds, it's a victory a victory for Conor makes me think that yes, for once, Mayweather understands that a win ain't enough.

Honestly, I wish it was GGG, Canelo, Spence, Crawford, Charlo, hell even Lomachenko, dishing out the beating Conor richly deserves. But it's not, it's Floyd - and he better not drop the ball on this one. He cannot let it go 12.

Comment

Originally posted by Porter's Dad View Post
                      It is pretty disgusting that so many are overlooking this aspect. People are literally ignoring all the **** he is talking about boxing.

I was thinking that that even might be a part of Conor's approach, to rile up boxing's fans.

But no, you see it in the way he dismisses the sport. He genuinely thinks boxing is easy. He thinks boxers are flat-footed robots, he thinks its a very limited sport.

And this...this video here is great. A guy who got his ass beat and was OUT-BOXED by Nate Diaz on 10 days notice thinks Canelo and GGG aren't that good

I can only WISH he was in their with Canelo or GGG.

I GUARANTEE that if he faced either of those two, if he managed to survive round 1 and 2 (unlikely) that he would quit on his stool at the end of the 2nd. For his own safety!!

He would soon see what's safe and what isn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X